FBI lost messages from 'thousands' of phones, undermining conservative conspiracy theory

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wanted to take down a nation that was too strong militarily, is there a better way than to undermine the citizens faith in the very institutions that make the country what it is?

The press...check, no longer trusted

Free elections....getting close, no longer trusted by many people

National security apparatus...getting there...

Law enforcment....getting there.
So, who is behind all these efforts to take down our nation?

Let's think things through....

First, the texts missing from the thousands of FBI employees during the transition with the new Samsung phones... were never recorded....

no one went in and wiped the texts out off of these thousands of phones, it was NEVER recorded to wipe them them out.

And you and your laughable conspiracy is claiming that a year ago, the FBI knew that Peter and Lisa were having an affair and knew they would be caught in this affair 5 months later by a special prosecutor... Mueller... who had not even been appointed yet, and get fired from the investigation on Russia/Trump....

Yes let's think this through...

The FBI has two jobs: collect data and investigate

So you are trying to tell me that they didn't do one of their main jobs?

Anything done a phone or any electronic device has been recorded for at least the past 10 years.

Any phone company keeps a record of every text and phone call you ever sent or got.

There is no way that the anything is lost.

So it is not a conspiracy. Just incompetence. Got it. They aren’t corrupt, just stupid.

the conspiracy theory that text messages of specific FBI agents were targeted was debunked today in a Washington Post news article:
"That the glitch that affected their messages also impacted other FBI phones might cast doubt on the theory that the two officials’ texts were specifically and intentionally withheld."
, writes the WaPo.
Thus, the story goes from "The FBI is pro-Hillary!" to the accurate (and boring) "The FBI had a technical difficulty!"
FBI failed to save texts from thousands of phones in glitch that affected officials once on Mueller team
Yeah... Cuz the FBI isn't stupid enough to think the American public would entertain the possibility of them "losing" only those messages which are involved in the scandal...
How gullible are you?
Bingo. When I was a child, even then I knew to create obfuscation when I was doing something I knew I shouldn't so the blame could go elsewhere.

Yet dems eat up these types of stories without giving it any critical thought.

And just when I thought Ted Frazier could not possibly be any dumber....

jebus!

you right wingers are brainwashed Fox bots....YOU are the ENEMY of your own country! IDIOCY prevails!

Russia, WINS.

stupid stupid stupid conspiracy dumbos!!!!

First, the texts missing from the thousands of FBI employees during the transition with the new Samsung phones... were never recorded....

no one went in and wiped the texts out off of these thousands of phones, it was NEVER recorded to wipe them them out.

And you and your laughable conspiracy is claiming that a year ago, the FBI knew that Peter and Lisa were having an affair and knew they would be caught in this affair 5 months later by a special prosecutor... Mueller... who had not even been appointed yet, and get fired from the investigation on Russia/Trump....

and knew a year later the Republicans would be going through these two employee's texts and emails, so they set it up a year earlier... when they changed from iphones to samsung phones,so that nothing would be recorded....

:rofl::rofl:

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You all and your ilk of conspiracy NUTS are an enemy of the USA with all of these wild ass conspiracy theories that your orange god and right wingers have pulled out of their back side orifice are so far fetched a 7 year old could figure out they are NOT TRUE and FALSE.....

All to try to cover for your god's crimes.....

Destroy the Nation and our safety ...all for your lowly, disgusting, immoral, lying god man that you worship and believe, over truth.

wake up! You are being used!
this is far from THINK THINGS THROUGH - this is YOU MUST BELIEVE WHAT I BELIEVE

and i'm amazed that you will cry out we're covering for our "gods" crimes when you won't even dare to say obama has his underwear on backwards.

Anything done a phone or any electronic device has been recorded for at least the past 10 years.

Any phone company keeps a record of every text and phone call you ever sent or got.

Yup. Prosecutors are always using old phone records in court cases. There used to be companies that actually sent the context of the texts in the monthly bills. Doubt anyone does that now as the amount of paper to print out "unlimited" texts would require a forest. The records are still kept however.

Yup. Prosecutors are always using old phone records in court cases. There used to be companies that actually sent the context of the texts in the monthly bills. Doubt anyone does that now as the amount of paper to print out "unlimited" texts would require a forest. The records are still kept however.

What I am about to say is not a conspiracy theory: just about everything you do and say is being recorded and stored.

There are records of just about everything. There is no way that the text messages were completely deleted

What I am about to say is not a conspiracy theory: just about everything you do and say is being recorded and stored.

There are records of just about everything. There is no way that the text messages were completely deleted
They could be deleted from the phone but still exist on provider servers as well as in the cloud.

People have to be REALLY gullible to believe ALL OF THE REDUNDANT back ups were all wiped by some crazy coincidence.

Maybe the OP would like to explain how they are suddenly 'FINDING' text messages they say were 'LOST' because they were 'NEVER SAVED' to begin with due to an FBI-wide 'glitch'....

...or maybe he wouldn't.

the conspiracy theory that text messages of specific FBI agents were targeted was debunked today in a Washington Post news article:
"That the glitch that affected their messages also impacted other FBI phones might cast doubt on the theory that the two officials’ texts were specifically and intentionally withheld."
, writes the WaPo.
Thus, the story goes from "The FBI is pro-Hillary!" to the accurate (and boring) "The FBI had a technical difficulty!"
FBI failed to save texts from thousands of phones in glitch that affected officials once on Mueller team
Yeah... Cuz the FBI isn't stupid enough to think the American public would entertain the possibility of them "losing" only those messages which are involved in the scandal...
How gullible are you?
Bingo. When I was a child, even then I knew to create obfuscation when I was doing something I knew I shouldn't so the blame could go elsewhere.

Saying "I ain't stupid" isn't an argument. Grampa provides no evidence other than, "Yeah, right, I ain't stupid. I know the FBI selectively deleted text messages".

, writes the WaPo.
How gullible are you?

Saying "I ain't stupid" isn't an argument. Grampa provides no evidence other than, "Yeah, right, I ain't stupid. I know the FBI selectively deleted text messages".
I didn't saw I wasn't stupid. I said YOU ARE A GULLIBLE TOOL of the left.

How incompetent must the FBI be to lose thousands of messages? Well...it is either incompetence or corruption. Either way, it is time to terminate the FBI.

I'd opt for the corruption. Terminating the FBI sounds a bit extreme, I would like to think replacing the top 10/20 percent would correct most of the problem.
No kill it and replace it.

The FBI can be replaced with one super computer in D.C., a bunch of Uber cars, several robots, and a kid in a closet making $8.37. :D

Riiiiight a 'glitch' that impacted thousands of phones and broke records keeping laws this took the FBI 5 months to fix :eusa_think: riiiiiiight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back