FBI Fail: Florida shooter reported himself to law enforcement last November

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The lone gunman behind this months’ devastating attack on a south Florida high school reported himself to law enforcement just after Thanksgiving, telling officials he was “struggling” in the wake of his mother’s death just weeks before.

FBI FAIL: Florida Shooter REPORTED HIMSELF to Law Enforcement Last November | Sean Hannity
-------------------------------------

So try telling the LEFTARDS the PROBLEMS ARE THE PRESCRIBED MEDS AND THE AUTHORITIES.... So keep slapping those gun laws on, because the Gods you WORSHIP FAILED!! and will KEEP FAILING,.
The LEFTARDS worship their parental gov they are your Gods who tell you how to function.

I feel unbelievably horrified and sorry for those families that lost children. They have to live with the knowledge that the democrats in government engineered these deaths to advance a political agenda.

I feel unbelievably horrified and sorry for those families that lost children. They have to live with the knowledge that the democrats in government engineered these deaths to advance a political agenda.
:cuckoo:

that's just demented... what a horrible thing to say.....

you clearly do not give 2 shits about the parents who lost loved ones.... sad

expected better from you....

:cuckoo:

that's just demented... what a horrible thing to say.....

you clearly do not give 2 shits about the parents who lost loved ones.... sad

expected better from you....
You've got to admit, this is like the fourth or fifth shooter to supposedly "slip through the cracks". These cracks were Grand Canyon sized. He was turned in to the FBI AND local law enforcement as a credible threat, and NOW we find out he turned himself in as well.

Couldn't be bothered, too busy in hot pursuit of one President Donald J Trump.
Buraq, the coxucker, Hussein Obama was waiting patiently for them to do their job, instead, and for him to be reinstalled back at 1600 Pennsylvania, Ave, this time with the title 'President and Dictator For Life'

Forum List

Back