FBI director blames the internet

there was a potential presidential candidate who said 'kill bush'? or said there were 'pro america parts of the country;? or said 'don't retreat, reload?' or put cross hatches over people faces to take *aim* at? or told people the government was going to kill their grandma or sick children? really?

there were democratic members of congress telling people to 'use their second amendment remedies'?

i'm afraid that the fringe in the case of the repubs is the mainstream....

And Joe Manchin, shooting a bullet through Obamacare?

i know you love that, b/c the idiot is a dem. but do you think this nutter even knew who manchin is?

or do you think he knows what the drum beat has been for the past two years?

red herring. sorry.... and another effort to refuse to take responsibility for the disgusting rhetoric.

Lol, of course not. I'm not drawing any correlations. I just figured I flip that zinger over to you. :razz:

Pish posh. As long as it only applies to flag burning, kill bush, yank cheneys heart out, they're down with it. Hell, we had a thread on cheney's pulse a few days ago. We got see to see some of the compassion by the left...

there was a potential presidential candidate who said 'kill bush'? or said there were 'pro america parts of the country;? or said 'don't retreat, reload?' or put cross hatches over people faces to take *aim* at? or told people the government was going to kill their grandma or sick children? really?

there were democratic members of congress telling people to 'use their second amendment remedies'?

Obama is repub?

Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’ - Washington Wire - WSJ

Does this support your theory that it is only Republican right wing gun nuts who say things like this, or does it mean that I am right in saying that people have the right to say whatever they want?

Holy fuck! :eek: wait for it.. wait for it.

Mueller is either a fool or a political puppet for making such a statement. My guess is the latter. Lefties (it's always the left isn't it?) have wanted to control every source of information ever since Cronkite was king and their was no information other than through a liberal screen.. Dan Rather should be in prison for trying to influence a presidental election with forged documents but he is a leftie so it's OK. The sarcastic cartoons and hate speech on this thread are noted and covered by free speech and I don't have a problem with that. Be very very careful in trading the Constitution away for perceived issues of security.

Pish posh. As long as it only applies to flag burning, kill bush, yank cheneys heart out, they're down with it. Hell, we had a thread on cheney's pulse a few days ago. We got see to see some of the compassion by the left...

Obama is repub?

Obama: ‘If They Bring a Knife to the Fight, We Bring a Gun’ - Washington Wire - WSJ

Does this support your theory that it is only Republican right wing gun nuts who say things like this, or does it mean that I am right in saying that people have the right to say whatever they want?
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...... :rolleyes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWI73F4Nyfk[/ame]

You White-Wingers have always been cowardly candy-asses, at heart..... :rolleyes:

"The comment drew some laughs and applause. But it also struck a chord with his Republican rival. John McCain’s campaign immediately accused the Democratic candidate of playing the politics of fear. They also mentioned that Obama said he would use a gun that would be illegal under Obama’s plans to cut down on illegal firearms.

“Barack Obama’s call for ‘new politics’ is officially over. In just 24 hours, Barack Obama attacked one of America’s pioneering women CEOs, rejected a series of joint bipartisan town halls, and said that if there’s a political knife fight, he’d bring a gun,” McCain campaign spokesman Tucker Bounds said in a statement.

Obama made the comment in the context of warning donors that the general election campaign against McCain could get ugly. “They’re going to try to scare people. They’re going to try to say that ‘that Obama is a scary guy,’” he said."

partywhores.jpg

Last edited:
One fact I do know is that many mentally unstable people do much better without the net.

It feeds their delusions, they seek out those who agree with their delusional views and it reinforces their delusions to the point it become their reality.

I think you might have a point there, but we cannot cut off the internet because some people are crazy.

So what to do?
The only other option seems to be to make the net safe for crazy people?

Why :bang3: the fuck :bang3: are so many :bang3: people :bang3: looking for someone else :bang3: to blame :bang3: for a choice :bang3: made by :bang3: one menatally :bang3: unstable scumbag? :bang3:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

:bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3:

Should those who post on the net not be responsible for their posts? To prove their validity?
This nation was founded on the idea of free speech which many of its founders chose to do annonymously under pseudonyms. Unless you somehow have a better idea than they did

HELL NO!!!!!!!!

An attempt to squelch free speech by having this stupid internet ID crap Obama's pushing now is EXACTLY the type of thing they rebelled against.

Last edited:
I kid you not. The top law-enforcement head thinks that hate-speech on the internet was a primary cause of the shooting in Arizona. In other words (correct me if I'm wrong) the federal government thinks that Americans are unable to deal with the flood of information on the internet.

he's probably right, and yes you were wrong. What he is saying is that some of us are unable to handle the vitriolic banter on the internet. Without wigging out and killing people.

Drink some more kool aid Jillian it'll make you feel better. I actually feel sorry for you; you so are so unable to get that Mrs. Palin didn't mean to literally shoot people. You'd love for everyone to believe that but it's not the truth. You are so whacked out you can't even recognize yourself anymore. I do however remember all you liberals including obie wan sitting around laughing your asses off at the thought of Rush Limbaugh dying of kidney failure. Yep and of Cheny's heart disease also. so get off your moral high horse.

Crazy yup, you just dunno the half of it.:lol::eek::cuckoo:

Should those who post on the net not be responsible for their posts? To prove their validity?
This nation was founded on the idea of free speech which many of its founders chose to do annonymously under pseudonyms. Unless you somehow have a better idea than they did

HELL NO!!!!!!!!

Free speech has limits. Yelling fire in a crowded theater for example. You also can't threaten public figures, promote hate speech, launch an insurrection, commit crimes, conspiracies etc.

And people of all ages and abilities participate, so anything above a PG 13 rating is somewhat questionable.

One fact I do know is that many mentally unstable people do much better without the net.

It feeds their delusions, they seek out those who agree with their delusional views and it reinforces their delusions to the point it become their reality.

I think you might have a point there, but we cannot cut off the internet because some people are crazy.

So what to do?The only other option seems to be to make the net safe for crazy people?

Try keeping the guns out of the hands of crazy people. Are you listening to this kids background? He sounds more and more and more like the Virginia tech shooter. He had problems and lots of them and people knew about it and did nothing.. Oh.... wiat,,,, that sounds like the Fort Hood shooter too. Who shall we blame for the Fort Hood shooter??????

Why :bang3: the fuck :bang3: are so many :bang3: people :bang3: looking for someone else :bang3: to blame :bang3: for a choice :bang3: made by :bang3: one menatally :bang3: unstable scumbag? :bang3:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

:bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3: :bang3:

HOW CAN YOU BE SO DAMMNED STUPID. iT'S BECAUSE IT MAKES THE DEMOCRATS LOOK GOOD POLITICALLY OR SO THEY THINK.

I kid you not. The top law-enforcement head thinks that hate-speech on the internet was a primary cause of the shooting in Arizona. In other words (correct me if I'm wrong) the federal government thinks that Americans are unable to deal with the flood of information on the internet.

he's probably right, and yes you were wrong. What he is saying is that some of us are unable to handle the vitriolic banter on the internet. Without wigging out and killing people.

That's a sad testament that we have devolved into a mush brain society, unable to decipher or incapable of handling alternative viewpoints, or heaven forbid...a criticism.

So what to do?The only other option seems to be to make the net safe for crazy people?

Try keeping the guns out of the hands of crazy people. Are you listening to this kids background? He sounds more and more and more like the Virginia tech shooter. He had problems and lots of them and people knew about it and did nothing.. Oh.... wiat,,,, that sounds like the Fort Hood shooter too. Who shall we blame for the Fort Hood shooter??????

Ft. Hood shooter? Religion?, the military? Genetically enhanced corn in his cereal?
The ultimate blame and price paid on the shooters head.
All I am saying is that outside influences like hate and fear mongering on the net and in the media feed and amplify some peoples problems and do deserve a portion of the blame.

We cannot control every persons mental issues, however we can work to reduce those influences that aggrevate those mental issues.

Last edited:

There were signs everywhere that led up to that tragedy but they were quickly whitewashed away.

That's a sad testament that we have devolved into a mush brain society, unable to decipher or incapable of handling alternative viewpoints, or heaven forbid...a criticism.

"some of us" being the operative phrase

as long as we consider one 9/11 intolerable and consider one stray assassination intolerable then we have to manage our risks to account for that .001% of folks who might go on a killing spree over unusually free speech

If we are willing to tolerate an occasional 9/11, abortion doc murder or Oklahoma city bombing then the current internet is probably just fine.

"some of us" being the operative phrase

as long as we consider one 9/11 intolerable and consider one stray assassination intolerable then we have to manage our risks to account for that .001% of folks who might go on a killing spree over unusually free speech

If we are willing to tolerate an occasional 9/11, abortion doc murder or Oklahoma city bombing then the current internet is probably just fine.

Yeah, because nobody ever went postal prior to the internet. :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back