FBI director blames the internet

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
I kid you not. The top law-enforcement head thinks that hate-speech on the internet was a primary cause of the shooting in Arizona. In other words (correct me if I'm wrong) the federal government thinks that Americans are unable to deal with the flood of information on the internet. What's the solution? Control information. It's a good time to control the internet and next the print media and hollywood and talk radio. Who do we blame for JFK's assassinatoin or Bobby's or the attempted assassination of Jerry Ford and Ronald Reagan? Hollywood promoted a foreign made movie depicting the assassination of a sitting president, George Bush a couple of years ago. The NY Times often quoted the radical left wing hate speech from Cindy Sheehan's anti-war group and printed hate speech by Al-Jazzera as if it was real news. The FBI director should be fired if his investivative abilities are limited to blaming the internet.

I foresee a bunch of hysterical lefties calling for 'control' of the net.

They've already made the move for control via Net Neutrality and the recent Federally Controlled ID initiative.

What I learned here after yesterday's lefty debacle against me:

internets.jpg

I kid you not. The top law-enforcement head thinks that hate-speech on the internet was a primary cause of the shooting in Arizona. In other words (correct me if I'm wrong) the federal government thinks that Americans are unable to deal with the flood of information on the internet. What's the solution? Control information. It's a good time to control the internet and next the print media and hollywood and talk radio. Who do we blame for JFK's assassinatoin or Bobby's or the attempted assassination of Jerry Ford and Ronald Reagan? Hollywood promoted a foreign made movie depicting the assassination of a sitting president, George Bush a couple of years ago. The NY Times often quoted the radical left wing hate speech from Cindy Sheehan's anti-war group and printed hate speech by Al-Jazzera as if it was real news. The FBI director should be fired if his investivative abilities are limited to blaming the internet.

So the govenment wants to controll someones speech? Interesting

Funny innit? Hate speech is cool as long as it's the left using it. Ever been to their three fabo internet nests??? MM and HP and MO??? huh??? How about ed schitz..? he's okay isn't he?? and they applaud for the likes of grayson when he says stuff like "Republicans want you to die quickly." Oh the hypocrisy.

Refusing to place blame at the hands of the killer. I see that we continue to sink further, never taking responsibility or accountability. It's no wonder that we are where we are.

John Wilkes Boothe killed President Lincoln based on all the intel he found on the internet. :uhoh3:

We need to give the President that "Internet Kill Switch" he's been asking for because as we've all found out: "Information and Freedom can Kill".

I kid you not. The top law-enforcement head thinks that hate-speech on the internet was a primary cause of the shooting in Arizona. In other words (correct me if I'm wrong) the federal government thinks that Americans are unable to deal with the flood of information on the internet. What's the solution?
Pull-the-plug on electricity to the Red States.

They can't have gotten-used-to-it, this early, already.

siamese-hillbillies-playing-banjo.jpg

If you dolts understood the first amendment you would understand there are limits. If you are opposed to pronography, you accept the government has a role in curtailing speech.

Funny innit? Hate speech is cool as long as it's the left using it. Ever been to their three fabo internet nests??? MM and HP and MO??? huh??? How about ed schitz..? he's okay isn't he?? and they applaud for the likes of grayson when he says stuff like "Republicans want you to die quickly." Oh the hypocrisy.

Pish posh. As long as it only applies to flag burning, kill bush, yank cheneys heart out, they're down with it. Hell, we had a thread on cheney's pulse a few days ago. We got see to see some of the compassion by the left...

If you dolts understood the first amendment you would understand there are limits. If you are opposed to pronography, you accept the government has a role in curtailing speech.

Okay.

What's the LIMIT in this particular case?

Should we ban the Communist Manifesto and Mein Kampf?
Should we ban books on GRAMMAR?
And how about that pesky Constitution?

Really? NO. WRONG. NOWHERE in the 1st Amendment does IT mention ANYTHING bout limits. Just says "FREEDOM OF SPEECH"

Do yall see why yall are only 20% of the population TOPS now? Quite obvious to the rest of us.:lol:

Pish posh. As long as it only applies to flag burning, kill bush, yank cheneys heart out, they're down with it. Hell, we had a thread on cheney's pulse a few days ago. We got see to see some of the compassion by the left...

Exactly, and as I pointed out in that thread hanging Mrs. Palin in effigy is all about "free speech."

Not for nothing, but by definition hate speech cannot be called "information".

Can information be called hate speech? It sure can if you are sensitive enough. Be careful what you wish for lefties. The unrelenting assault on Sara Palin and currently Michelle Bachmann can be called hate speech. How do we stop "hate speech" on the internet? By taking it over and creating a minister of internet and sending federal cops to the homes of violators of certain (but not all) perceived "hate speech". Anyone want that?

Forum List

Back