FBI Behind Leaks?

People just don't seem to use their heads...

Would the FBI LEAK that their own agents committed espionage on our own citizens and private groups, to Jullian assange or anyone in the public, like ex intelligence agents, when they know they actually could be brought up on charges? Maybe even TREASON?

Seriously?

If the FBI stole the files and did the leaks and wanted to set up Russia, they wouldn't be broadcasting it on a megaphone....

gawd, you guys are ridiculously playing dumb....and in to the hands of the real perps....Russia.

Prove it.
I always find it interesting that people like you...who have no morals or ethics think everyone else is the same.
Not so, a) We don't know who leaked the emails, b) If they did I would ascribe it to patriotism not politics.
Why don't you want to the truth?
I'm still waiting for your list of 15+ agencies by the way.
google it...you will find it

and I have no morals or ethics? :rofl: that's a good chuckle! :lol:

Did the FBI steal the DNC emails or not? Is the FBI leaking this info to Assange and framing the Russians or not?

Tell me if you believe this?
How are they framing the Russians? Only people that think they did it is partisan hacks. America did however say Russia was behind the DNC leaks.

Nope the Dems and their mouth pieces are the only ones doing it.

A friend posted this on my facebook page last night. Has anyone heard anything about this? Is this just conspiracy stuff? obama was praising Comey Monday and today ripped him a new one. What's going on?

"This is really happening people. This is WHY Comey wrote the letter. This is WHERE is the documents we have all been waiting for and expecting from WIKILEAKS are coming from. NOT the Russians…. the US Intelligence Community is staging a Coup against the Clinton Corruption.

Steve Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.

Steve Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.

This is no joke. This is happening RIGHT now. We will update this story as we learn more so check back with us. The FBI has been quietly dumping documents (formerly classified) ALL day today."

BREAKING!!! Watch NOW... This is REAL (VIDEO) Folks.. .. FBI is Quietly Releasing Documents Via Julian Assange and Wikileaks. A Counter Coup to the Clinton Attack is Happening NOW!!! • TD Newswire

was listening to a radio show yesterday, a caller claimed to be a recently retired FBI agent and pretty much confirmed all this. He said 70-80 percent of FBI and CIA field agents cant stand Hillary and think she will destroy
their agencies. Apparently someone there has been sitting on the info and is letting it leak out.

so you believe the FBI is undermining our democracy?

Would the FBI LEAK that their own agents committed espionage on our own citizens and private groups, to Jullian assange or anyone in the public, like ex intelligence agents, when they know they actually could be brought up on charges? Maybe even TREASON?

Seriously?

If the FBI stole the files and did the leaks and wanted to set up Russia, they wouldn't be broadcasting it on a megaphone....

gawd, you guys are ridiculously playing dumb....and in to the hands of the real perps....Russia.

Prove it.
I always find it interesting that people like you...who have no morals or ethics think everyone else is the same.
Not so, a) We don't know who leaked the emails, b) If they did I would ascribe it to patriotism not politics.
google it...you will find it

and I have no morals or ethics? :rofl: that's a good chuckle! :lol:

Did the FBI steal the DNC emails or not? Is the FBI leaking this info to Assange and framing the Russians or not?

Tell me if you believe this?

No deflection, you made the statement, you get to prove it.
No Hillary quotes, no leftwing bullshit sources, show us a list of your 15+ agencies.
Did the fbi steal the dnc emails?

Is the fbi working with assange to have the emails dumped in to the public?

someone else posted a link to back up the intelligence agencies....and the 15 plus agencies waas information in their confidential briefings that BOTH Hillary and donald received....Donald chose not to believe them even though his own advisor on intelligence believes it to be true....

Deflection is for the weak of mind.
YOU said 1+ agencies had weighed in on this, PROVE IT.
Don't try and hide behind "Hillary and Donald's" skirt.
Butch up Sally and prove YOUR assertions.

"....Donald chose not to believe them even though his own advisor on intelligence believes it to be true"

Now you get to prove this too. You are digging a deeper hole here girlfriend.
I have no idea who got them (the emails) and neither do you, all you're doing is parroting Hillary,

A friend posted this on my facebook page last night. Has anyone heard anything about this? Is this just conspiracy stuff? obama was praising Comey Monday and today ripped him a new one. What's going on?

"This is really happening people. This is WHY Comey wrote the letter. This is WHERE is the documents we have all been waiting for and expecting from WIKILEAKS are coming from. NOT the Russians…. the US Intelligence Community is staging a Coup against the Clinton Corruption.

Steve Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker.

Steve Pieczenik was Deputy Assistant Secretary of State under Henry Kissinger, Cyrus Vance and James Baker. His expertise includes foreign policy, international crisis management and psychological warfare. He served the presidential administrations of Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush in the capacity of deputy assistant secretary.

This is no joke. This is happening RIGHT now. We will update this story as we learn more so check back with us. The FBI has been quietly dumping documents (formerly classified) ALL day today."

BREAKING!!! Watch NOW... This is REAL (VIDEO) Folks.. .. FBI is Quietly Releasing Documents Via Julian Assange and Wikileaks. A Counter Coup to the Clinton Attack is Happening NOW!!! • TD Newswire

was listening to a radio show yesterday, a caller claimed to be a recently retired FBI agent and pretty much confirmed all this. He said 70-80 percent of FBI and CIA field agents cant stand Hillary and think she will destroy
their agencies. Apparently someone there has been sitting on the info and is letting it leak out.

so you believe the FBI is undermining our democracy?

I'm just stating what I heard on a radio show. Do i think its 'possible' that the FBI could be trying to save our democracy by putting out a hidden truth of corruption and lies for money and power? absolutely

The only ones blaming Russia for the podesta leak is political hacks. Our own government hasn't even acknowledged them..
Dude, you gotta change your news source

Joint Statement from the Department Of Homeland Security and Office of the Director of National Intelligence on Election Security | Homeland Security
That told me nothing I didn't already know. Very vague as well. Seems they are not talking about the podesta leaks. Again, just with podesta, the US govt hasn't said ANYTHING.
I have posted a link in this very thread.
What hacks do you think they were talking about?

Seriously?

Prove it.

here ya go, they are not individually listed but the Homeland security head has 17 intelligence agencies under his supervision...

Fact-check No. 1: Clinton said 17 intelligence agencies "confirmed" Russia is trying to influence our election.

Clinton: Russians "have hacked American websites, American accounts of private people, of institutions, then they have given that information to WikiLeaks for the purpose of putting it on the internet. This has come from the highest levels of the Russian government, clearly from Putin himself, in an effort, as 17 of our intelligence agencies have confirmed, to influence our election. So I actually think the most important question of this evening, Chris, is finally will Donald Trump admit and condemn that the Russians are doing this?"

Our grade: True

Explanation: The head of the U.S. intelligence community, overseeing 17 intelligence-related organizations, has said publicly that the community is "confident that the Russian government directed" the recent hacks in an attempt "to interfere with the U.S. election process."

Debate Fact-Check: How Trump and Clinton Stack Up

Seriously?

Prove it.

here ya go, they are not individually listed but the Homeland security head has 17 intelligence agencies under his supervision...

Fact-check No. 1: Clinton said 17 intelligence agencies "confirmed" Russia is trying to influence our election.

Clinton: Russians "have hacked American websites, American accounts of private people, of institutions, then they have given that information to WikiLeaks for the purpose of putting it on the internet. This has come from the highest levels of the Russian government, clearly from Putin himself, in an effort, as 17 of our intelligence agencies have confirmed, to influence our election. So I actually think the most important question of this evening, Chris, is finally will Donald Trump admit and condemn that the Russians are doing this?"

Our grade: True

Explanation: The head of the U.S. intelligence community, overseeing 17 intelligence-related organizations, has said publicly that the community is "confident that the Russian government directed" the recent hacks in an attempt "to interfere with the U.S. election process."

Debate Fact-Check: How Trump and Clinton Stack Up

Wonderful, which head and which organizations?
You aren't very good at this....I asked for the list, I asked for a source that wasn't biased and you give me ABC....you give me Hillary and an ambiguous "head" of an intelligence agency.
I know that this is uncomfortable but you do not get to spout the Party Line and not back it up.
Now, the list and WHO this intelligence agency head is....;)
See how this works?

Forum List

Back