FBI agent removed by Mueller called Trump an "idiot"

Well, so did HR McMaster and Rex Tillerson .. and they're still around!

Well actually Tillerson called him a "fucking moron" and McMaster called him an "idiot and a dope with the intelligence of a kindergartener". :lol:

FBI agent removed from Russia investigation called Trump an 'idiot'
I don't see the big deal. Even his supporters know that Trump is an idiot.

And that's why he can use the same strategies over and over to pwn the left.

It never gets old.

Well actually Tillerson called him a "fucking moron" and McMaster called him an "idiot and a dope with the intelligence of a kindergartener". :lol:

And that's why he can use the same strategies over and over to pwn the left.

It never gets old.

^ :cuckoo:

He did more than that. He even called the first family douchebags. Great way to show no bias, huh...

Well, that's why he's no longer there. Mueller runs a tight ship wouldn't you agree?
Any attempts to peg Bob as a political partisan, and in particular a "lefty" will be summarily dismissed.

Trump fires someone for being a POS = Trump hires the worst people
Mueller fires someone for being a POS = He runs a tight ship
<sigh>

upload_2017-12-13_11-56-59.png

Over 10,000 text messages sent between two top FBI investigators - one of whom led both the Clinton email investigation and the early Trump-Russia probe, have been turned over to Congress Tuesday evening and promptly leaked to the press. The profanity-laced messages reveal a deep hatred for Trump between veteran agent Peter Strzok and FBI attorney Lisa Page, who were having an extramarital affair while working together on the Clinton email investigation when the texts were exchanged. Strzok and Page were fired from Robert Mueller's special counsel in mid-August over the messages, yet the reason was not revealed until last month. Strzok notably changed the wording of then-FBI Director James Comey's statement on Clinton's mishandling of classified information from "grossly negligent" to "extremely careless."....
"Trump Should Go F Himself" - Texts Leak From FBI Agents On Russia Probe, Hillary Emails Investigation

THE REAL STORY not some DEMOCRATIC lying a.h.

`
`

The FBI has about 35,000 employees. If even only 10 of them commented on trump disparagingly, it would only amount to 0.02857% of the total FBI. Hardly a reason to get excited.

In the position that agent occupied, he showed a lack of foresight in making statements like that, however accurate those statements are.

I love idiots!!!
go IDIOTS!!
we love idiots
I don't care what he is or does--just as long as it pisses you off

`
`

The FBI has about 35,000 employees. If even only 10 of them commented on trump disparagingly, it would only amount to 0.02857% of the total FBI. Hardly a reason to get excited.

I think Mueller did the right thing letting the guy go. But everyone has opinions, political and otherwise. I've yet to understand how not liking Trump would interfere with a good investigator doing their job.

I think Mueller did the right thing letting the guy go. But everyone has opinions, political and otherwise. I've yet to understand how not liking Trump would interfere with a good investigator doing their job.
`
It's part of the on-going gop rage machine. Something new will get them outraged in a few days.

It's part of the on-going gop rage machine. Something new will get them outraged in a few days.

Indeed WP -
Somehow I think they'd only be happy if Bob's crack team of investigative professions had all contributed to & voted for Das Donald.
Which is of course ridiculous on its face.

They should have promoted the guy. At least, he's honest.

And he's right...

Last edited:
`
`

That's because you are an idiot.

That's because you are an idiot.

Nope, the idiots are the Republicans who are questioning Republican Mueller's integrity and calling on Rosenstein to end the investigation. Not wise my clueless friend. I guess what you'd have wanted is for everyone on the Mueller team to be a Trumpkin. That would make sense right?

Look assholio - everyone has an political opinion. These seasoned FBI guys are generally more apolitical than not. And they can chew gum and walk at the same time. Mueller dumped this clown because there was an appearance of impropriety .. not because the dude wasn't doing his job. Not doing one's job would be if he'd had a guy on his team like Little Devin Nunes who was clearly NOT following leads to in order protect his orange overlord.

The facts will come out and the chips will fall where they may.

Forum List

Back