Drive-By Media Obsessed With Trump's Fast Food

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
One of them claimed the President drinks TWELVE cans of Diet Coke a day. :eek-52: A "nutritionist" was brought in to explain how that's making him crazy. Big Macs and Fish Fillets aplenty (he doesn't eat the bread) have them secretly hoping he'll vapor-lock. Of course none of these claims are true and it might behoove the Rat enablers to concentrate on the real story.... The Donald's appetite for crushing Hillary wanna-be's.

1rllj1.jpg

But Bill Clinton really DID love Big Macs. Maybe that's why he had a lapse of reason with Monica

• Banned
But Bill Clinton really DID love Big Macs. Maybe that's why he had a lapse of reason with Monica

I've been jonesing for a couple Jumbo Jacks all morning...must find the will to resist. :lol:

Bill Clinton(the rapist and woman abuser) loved Philly cheesesteaks so much that Subway had one named "the big bubba". But during Bill's last term, where he was getting Lewinsky's from Moninca, he had a heart attack that made him cut back on his wonton lifestyle.

Where Famous Political Figures Visited When They Came to Philly
Bill Clinton was known to order 20 or 30 cheese steaks to go from Pat’s King of Steaks and take them aboard Air Force One. He’s a vegan now, so he may have to just watch Hillary eat hers.

One of them claimed the President drinks TWELVE cans of Diet Coke a day. :eek-52: A "nutritionist" was brought in to explain how that's making him crazy. Big Macs and Fish Fillets aplenty (he doesn't eat the bread) have them secretly hoping he'll vapor-lock. Of course none of these claims are true and it might behoove the Rat enablers to concentrate on the real story.... The Donald's appetite for crushing Hillary wanna-be's.

1rllj1.jpg
Of course none of these claims are true
What claims aren't true?
  • That the man drinks about a dozen diet Cokes a day?
  • That he eats McDonald's Big Macs and Fillet-o-Fish sandwiches?
  • That there is some possibility that a diet comprised heavily of those things has the potential to affect one's mental state and/or mood?
Also, is "vapor-lock" your paraphrasing of something a nutritionist said about the potential consequences of Trump's diet, or did a nutritionist actually use that term?
it might behoove the Rat enablers to concentrate on the real story
Though I cannot say who else has seen fit to make a thread focused on reporting of Trump's diet, I see that you have. It's thus clear to me that you have focused on it.

As goes the news reporting about it, on cable news network I saw the topic mentioned for a few hours on one day this past week. That's it and I'd hardly call that extent of coverage an obsession. Admittedly, I don't watch every news program and read every news outlet's offerings.

I always thought Reagan was a terrible President cause he ate too many Jelly beans

• Banned
What claims aren't true?
  • That the man drinks about a dozen diet Cokes a day?
  • That he eats McDonald's Big Macs and Fillet-o-Fish sandwiches?
  • That there is some possibility that a diet comprised heavily of those things has the potential to affect one's mental state and/or mood?
Also, is "vapor-lock" your paraphrasing of something a nutritionist said about the potential consequences of Trump's diet, or did a nutritionist actually use that term?
it might behoove the Rat enablers to concentrate on the real story
Though I cannot say who else has seen fit to make a thread focused on reporting of Trump's diet, I see that you have. It's thus clear to me that you have focused on it.

As goes the news reporting about it, on cable news network I saw the topic mentioned for a few hours on one day this past week. That's it and I'd hardly call that extent of coverage an obsession. Admittedly, I don't watch every news program and read every news outlet's offerings.

I often focus on commiecrat lunacy....BTW, you might want to ask Santa for a new thesaurus...you've worn out the one from last year. :slap:

Because liberal arachnids are such walking vessels of screaming, bloodthirsty malice, they spend gigantic amounts of time obsessing over the details of someone else's eating habits, throwing baby tantrums over it as if it's the end of the world. Which shows you the kind of "life" these non-lifeforms have. It also shows that liberals will never clean all the white-American-hating Obama semen stains all over their demonic brains.

It's the same school of evil, malicious thought of liberal cancer-deservers who threw hate-spewing, raging tantrums at Melania Trump for going to a children's cancer hospital to read storybooks to the little kids there.....because they thought her shoes were too fancy for the occasion. See, things like that prove the Left are the most malignant, sadistic, destruction-intention demons who ever crawled out from underneath rocks with the worms. Liberal invertebrates are NOT human. Liberal sludge will attack the most innocent, well-meaning gestures and innocent people and think it's perfectly justified if it's in opposition to the Trumps. Completely amoral NEED to destroy when these THINGS don't get their way.

These people who are making such a big deal over our leader's diet, what difference does it make what it does or doesn't consist of?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back