FBI agent indicted in Finicum shooting. Yup, they were shooting at the car and at him as he exited.

You are correct. I would not want a stupid ass like you. You fall for every moronic conspiracy theory out there, and are one of the most ignorant posters here.

You wouldn't know a conspiracy from the truth no matter what. So you are NOT correct. You are unable to tell reality from fantasy.

Festus wasn't fast and Festus wasn't smart. Slow and stupid are not good traits for a gunfighter.
most likely because he wasn't trying to engage in a gun fight, but don't let logic fuck with your idiot assumptions.
If he wasn't going to be in a gunfight he shouldn't have brought a gun to a confrontation with guys with guns. That is kind of the stupid part of the topic. After telling and even bragging about the fact that he would shoot it out with law enforcement, he jumped out of his vehicle with a gun on his person while cops were shooting at his car. That is stupid. Festus was stupid and he carried a gun to a gun fight. He was slow and stupid. That is his legacy.

If he wasn't going to be in a gunfight he shouldn't have brought a gun to a confrontation with guys with guns. That is kind of the stupid part of the topic. After telling and even bragging about the fact that he would shoot it out with law enforcement, he jumped out of his vehicle with a gun on his person while cops were shooting at his car. That is stupid. Festus was stupid and he carried a gun to a gun fight. He was slow and stupid. That is his legacy.
Is that what you tell people in Chicago when they get targeted in drive-bys?

roflmao, you are one stupid fucker.

Is that what you tell people in Chicago when they get targeted in drive-bys?

roflmao, you are one stupid fucker.
You're insane. Unlike Chicago drive-bys, shooting Finicum was justified.

Aww, poor, baby. Did I hurt your widdle feewings? And by "we" you mean you and that hamster up your ass?
you'd have to matter to me even in the slightest for you to have a shot at hurting my feelings. but at least you've shown yourself to be without much argument for the sexual innuendo ad homs. good job, lost one.

Antifa and BLM = terrorists who should be shot.
Bundy Bunch taking over property and vandalizing it = patriots.
That didn't happen either.

The people who have vandalized that place, mercilessly, are the puke feds who have treated like their own trash dump.

They found explosives there, stored improperly..do you know whose they were? They were the REFUGE'S EXPLOSIVES that they use to blast the reservoir.

Do you know why they have to blast the reservoir? Because invasive species of fish that THEY INTRODUCED are killing off all the native inhabitants, including the fucking birds.

There were 16 FED AGENTS who were camping with those guys. That's one agent for every protester. Do you remember the pics that the press were spreading of the stack of rifles? THOSE BELONGED TO THE FEDS. The feds themselves brought them in. The feds themselves invited people there for target practice.

Festus wasn't fast and Festus wasn't smart. Slow and stupid are not good traits for a gunfighter.
most likely because he wasn't trying to engage in a gun fight, but don't let logic fuck with your idiot assumptions.
He wasn't.
That's right, he wasn't. He was trying to get killed. He said himself that he would rather die than to go to prison.

His last words...

"You're gonna have to shoot me!"

Festus had a plan to get dead for the cause. He done it. The plan worked. To this very day, Festus is still dead.

Festus had a plan to get dead for the cause. He done it. The plan worked. To this very day, Festus is still dead.
I remember Allie telling us there was going to be a big day of protesting his death all over the U.S......what happened to that day? March 5th I think it was going to be HUUUUUUUGE!

I remember Allie telling us there was going to be a big day of protesting his death all over the U.S......what happened to that day? March 5th I think it was going to be HUUUUUUUGE!
Most Americans understand that the group of wanna be land thieves were trying to steal public land, the property of US citizens and represent a small radical faction with make-believe legal concepts.

Antifa and BLM = terrorists who should be shot.
Bundy Bunch taking over property and vandalizing it = patriots.
Occupied property they had EVERY intention of turning over to LOCAL control and there was no vandalizing. So yep they are patriots.
And they were leaving. Peacefully, headed to a singalong in Grant County..after Harney County denied them a venue for a community meeting.

And they planned to visit the local nursing home, bring some cheer to otherwise empty lives. Prolly gonna leave them some snacks and beer.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

They got waylaid by that America celebration in DC?

Another minor detail is that it was taxpayers who paid to clean up their mess.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Are the Bundy's still eating jailhouse Baloney sammiches and sleeping on cots?

Educate yourself about what the Wildlife Refuge protest was about.....from a post I wrote awhile back.

I would have never believed that this could happen here in America. I will start with the Hammond family that led to the arrest of the protesters and the death of Lavoy Finicum. The Hammonds have/had a 10,000 acre ranch that has been in the family for many, many years. They once had neighbors that had surrounding ranches and they all looked out for each other.... but then the Bureau of Land Management was formed with the explicit intent to run people off of their land and make ranching so unprofitable that they would sell their land to the BLM or bankrupt them that would then enable the BLM to claim it as "federal gubermint" property. The Hammonds (much like the Bundys in Nevada) were "hold outs" and would not sell their land. The BLM had the Hammond ranch boxed in....as in their 10,000 acre ranch was surrounded by land claimed as "federal" by the BLM. What city dwellers do not understand is that from time to time (to clear away brush) a "controlled burn" has to be done because brush (which is nothing but dead and dried wood) can act like a match that can cause fires that can take out thousands of acres. One of those fires got out of hand when the wind shifted direction. The Hammonds took care of it and no BLM intervention was necessary. It burned 139 acres most of which was brush. They had permission for the controlled burn.Five years later after getting permission for a controlled burn, one acre of federal "gubermint" land caught fire and AGAIN they put it out. This time they were charged with a crime and serve jail time along with a 400,000 dollar fine for actually improving the value of the land the BLM claimed as theirs that Hammond brush fire had caused.

Controlled burns by the very same BLM have gotten so out off control that THOUSANDS of acres were burned down along with homes and no one was held responsible and the BLM ended up taking possession of the land that they were complicit in burning to the ground. The Hammonds went about trying to pay the fine and had paid 250,000 dollars towards the 400,000 dollar fine (after serving jail time) when the BLM approached them about selling...AGAIN, the Hammonds refused. So they went to a circuit court of appeals and claimed that the Hammonds got off light and should have served a minimum of 5 years due the 1996 domestic"terrorism" law that was passed after the OKC bombing (false flag, btw).....so, after having already been sentence by a judge for a bullshit charge to begin with AFTER having served the sentences and AFTER having paid 250,000 dollars towards a fine that was total bullshit to begin with? The BLM and federal "gubermint" wanted another pound of flesh but more importantly, they wanted to force the Hammonds to have to sell their land to the BLM because under the sentencing guidelines, the BLM has first right of refusal in order to buy it...of course it will be with our tax dollars borrowed from a foreign owned central bank and put on our tab as usual.

Forum List

Back