Favourite Religious Commandment(s)

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Any religion, your's, your fave, whatever.

Top 3 List

1st Place: The Wiccan Rede, "If it harm none, do as ye will."

2nd Place: The Golden Rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

3rd place: Not to withhold food, clothing or conjugal rights from a spouse (Ex. 21:10)

3rd place: Not to withhold food, clothing or conjugal rights from a spouse (Ex. 21:10)

let me guess which of the three ( food, clothing or conjugal rights ) was the intent for the script ? -

only one Comandment as Religion, however a query from Shakespeare might prove hopeful ?

" all's well that ends well " - Shakespeare

The Code of the Jedi
There is no emotion, there is peace. There is no ignorance, there is knowlege.
There is no passion, there is serenity.
There is no chaos, there is harmony.
There is no death, there is the Force.

The Code of the Sith
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power I gain victory.
Through victory my chains are broken.
The Force shall free me.

The Law of Thelema
Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law. Love is the law, love under Will.

let me guess which of the three ( food, clothing or conjugal rights ) was the intent for the script ? -

only one Comandment as Religion, however a query from Shakespeare might prove hopeful ?

Well it IS a favourite commandments thread. ;)

Well it IS a favourite commandments thread. ;)

D4: Any religion, your's, your fave, whatever.

now it's the lower case "c" commandments ... that at least makes more sense.

Any religion, your's, your fave, whatever.

Top 3 List

1st Place: The Wiccan Rede, "If it harm none, do as ye will."

2nd Place: The Golden Rule, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you."

The first one is a favorite of the evil one, too, that's for sure. Honey attracts flies better than vinegar.

The second one does not move one to action unless they have a good sense of the consequences if one does not. Otherwise, many just smile and nod in approval and carry on as they once were.

Well, nice to know despite my better efforts some people just wanna be dicks. Coulda had a nice thread to share your favs but apparently people only pretend to be religious.

Forum List

Back