Favourite movie scenes.

You lost every battle!

Mostly true!

Give us a little credit: We ran away later than earlier in a few battles. Plenty of woods to hide in and snipe from.

We didn't win. You quit. We won our independence because your mad King was forced to quit. He had bigger fish to fry elsewhere which we "mere farmers" knew. More the disgrace and dishonor heaped upon your incompetent and insane King. (We fought again and you quit again in 1812. Did you know we almost fought a 3rd time in the Pacific Northwest? Probably not. Your mosque doesn't teach history beyond the 7th century.)

And now, you've surrendered your once great country to 7th century savages. Tell us again why it was important for the U.S. to spend our blood and treasure to save you from losing two world wars?

Never mind you can't. Read your Quran.

Getting back to favorite movie scenes, here's a clip of Colonists running away from Redcoats.
Good thing they ran back to save Great Britain TWICE.

I'm getting confused!!! I seem to be having the same conversation on three different threads.

Go to
"more proof the world is ignorant of the US/politics/etc"

I got transported there by Trumpster from a thread about the Queen & Biden.

Leave this thread to movies.

Rule Britannia! :auiqs.jpg:

Famous Willie Nelson Movie Lines (Electric Horseman)
2602461993_f81826999c_m.jpg

“I’m gonna get me a bottle of tequila and find me one of them Keno girls that can suck the chrome off a trailer hitch and just kinda kick back.”
Willie Nelson in “The Electric Horseman”

Forum List

Back