Favorite Talk Radio Shows

The sad world I live in is not little. It is large, and increasingly dominated by liberals....a clear and present danger to my family. This list is long. Yes, liberal hate is increasingly the norm.....individual rights are being chipped away by the statist, and since you said you regularly listen to Levin, you should already know what I'm talking about.

Should have edited this post, as I was mixing who I was responding to in different threads at the same time.

My sentiment remains, however. Some nut job refers to my sad little world without an iota of evidence. If you let libs talk long enough, they show themselves to be maroons.

Who the fuck is "Levin"?

That was you who brought up Levin. You actually don't know the difference between what you post and what somebody else does? No wonder you're so confuserated.

As I said, maybe you need to get your head out of the hatemongers' bunghole. Might give you a perspective on what's out there in the world or reality -- as opposed to the comic book paranoia freak show.

News flash for ya, pogostick...since you are the one who doesn't know who Mark Levin is, isn't it obvious (to the rest of us, anyway) that you are the one who lacks "perspective on what's out there in the world?" Of course. You just proved it.

I doubt you can elaborate on the reference and context of "hatemongers' bunghole" as I believe you only used the term for effect, rather than with any real critical analysis. And given the position of the apostrophe, how many bungholes do the hatemongers have?

Pogo, your post is awful and offensive, why such an attack on someone who is simply expressing what many of us see everyday.

I would say Pogo replied with hate and anger, bizarre and irrational.

Of course.

Really.
Then how do you characterize calling me a "liar"?

And what business is it of yours anyway? The poster claimed I said something I never said, so I set him straight.

Who da "liar" now, beeyatch?

How hypocritical is it, when you blast someone for mixing responses, then do it yourself the very next post? I did not call you liar, and neither did Elektra.

To quote you, "The poster claimed I said something I never said, so I set him straight." Consider yourself set straight.

You throw around ad hominems a bit too easily....perhaps you too are compensating for a small penis? Why else insult? Can't facts speak for themselves? Are you unable to discuss talk radio hosts? Are you so intolerant and self-absorbed that you cannot even inquire about one of the leading and most influential talk radio hosts (Levin) in the United States, about whom you admit to know nothing?? Because have a very weak case, instead of discussing talk radio hosts, in this case Levin, all you are left with, which is common, is to attack posters. Weak and unimpressive.

Bring it.... please.....

What a stupid bunch of bullshit to be arguing over.

This thread is about favorite talk radio shows - a positive subject.

That you assclowns feel the need to drag it into the mud along with the rest of the partisan garbage is beyond pathetic.

People still listen to radios?

Crosley%20Giant%20Radio.jpg

Isn't that adorable. :)

Was in the process of doing so. But the new format takes a while to load. Wanna hang your hat on how observant you are you need to allow a few minutes. :)

How hypocritical is it, when you blast someone for mixing responses, then do it yourself the very next post? I did not call you liar, and neither did Elektra.

Pogo is a liar.

That's the entire post. Doesn't get much more straightforward than that. So my next move was to invite her to explain, which she failed to do.

Mind your own fucking bidness about shit you know bupkis about, and you won't find yourself in these holes. Here comes another one:

To quote you, "The poster claimed I said something I never said, so I set him straight." Consider yourself set straight.

You throw around ad hominems a bit too easily....perhaps you too are compensating for a small penis? Why else insult? Can't facts speak for themselves? Are you unable to discuss talk radio hosts? Are you so intolerant and self-absorbed that you cannot even inquire about one of the leading and most influential talk radio hosts (Levin) in the United States, about whom you admit to know nothing?? Because have a very weak case, instead of discussing talk radio hosts, in this case Levin, all you are left with, which is common, is to attack posters. Weak and unimpressive.

Bring it.... please.....

Sure. Here ya go:

The sad world I live in is not little. It is large, and increasingly dominated by liberals....a clear and present danger to my family. This list is long. Yes, liberal hate is increasingly the norm.....individual rights are being chipped away by the statist, and since you said you regularly listen to Levin, you should already know what I'm talking about.

Get over yourself there Cap'n Crunch.

The only one I listen to regularly is Mark Levin.

I ran across Mark Levin's show this morning, and if he's always as angry and blustery as he was today I'm just too old for that kind of show.

My body is too broken down to be able to deal with external stressors & excessive anger, so angry politics & "hellfire & brimstone" sermonizing are off the table.

Levin is worth listening to when it comes to anything to do with the Constitution or the Supreme Court. He's a genius. Levin's creds are impeccable when it comes to the law. He's a prolific author. Men in Black is worth the read.

Mark does my screaming for me. :lol: Very dry wit and he's not always on a rant 24/7.

When "Mr. Producer" lets a liberal thru on the line. Levin turns political radio into pure gold.

"Get off the phone you big dope!".is a classic.

His passion apart from politics has been rescue dogs. Best seller "Rescuing Sprite". A dog lovers story of Joy and Anguish has helped a lot of people including myself dealing with the loss of a long time 4 legged companion.
9781439165430_p0_v2_s260x420.JPG

I read Rescuing Sprite and cried like a baby.. :) I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Mark Levin.. he's brilliant- I wish he would run but he's too smart to drag his family through that hell (hail)storm..

Phil Hendrie was the absolute best radio talk show ever.
ROFLMAO I loveeeeeeeeeeeee Phil Hendrie.. Laughed sooo hard.. His Margaret Grey segments were hilarious.. I subscribed to his website to listen to the countless files he has there ... The first time I listened I thought it was real and wanted to call in like most morons.. haha.. When I learned he did all of those characters I was amazed.. Hands down, the best.

The only one I listen to regularly is Mark Levin.

Having listened to them all., Levin likely the smartest and most accomplished on the radio.

Which is why the libs hate him.

Nut jobs often diminish what he and his ilk have to say, but that is entirely because they don't understand it.
Yea, he's smart. I thought Neil Boortz was smarter, though. Too bad he retired.

ROFLMAO I loveeeeeeeeeeeee Phil Hendrie.. Laughed sooo hard.. His Margaret Grey segments were hilarious.. I subscribed to his website to listen to the countless files he has there ... The first time I listened I thought it was real and wanted to call in like most morons.. haha.. When I learned he did all of those characters I was amazed.. Hands down, the best.

We used to get his show nites in this market but that was a while ago.

It always amazed me how many people would fall for his stuff and call in all irate as hell and make complete fools of themselves.

Very creative guy and I used to wonder if he had to put in hours of show prep work or if the stuff just came to him as he went along, a la Robin Williams.

We used to get his show nites in this market but that was a while ago.

It always amazed me how many people would fall for his stuff and call in all irate as hell and make complete fools of themselves.

Very creative guy and I used to wonder if he had to put in hours of show prep work or if the stuff just came to him as he went along, a la Robin Williams.

The best Phil Hendrie clip was when he played a guy who wanted to capture all 20 million cats in America and parachute them onto a faraway island because they were "dangerous."

The irate callers were absolutely hilarious.

I used to listen to Hannity when he was local and Levin too. Hannity used part of one of my calls to his show in his on air commercials. I'm permabanned from the Levin Show because of a comment i made about Terri Schiavo. I've listened to maybe 10 hours of talk radio the past 5 years

I used to listen to Hannity when he was local and Levin too. Hannity used part of one of my calls to his show in his on air commercials. I'm permabanned from the Levin Show because of a comment i made about Terri Schiavo. I've listened to maybe 10 hours of talk radio the past 5 years

What did you say about Teri Schiavo?

What did you say about Teri Schiavo?

If memory serves, I think it was something like, "If she were anything other than a white Christian woman, if she were a Jew or a black, do you think she'd be coming to an end like she is?"

Forum List

Back