O`Reilly's take on Ferguson...Aug. 20, 2014

O'Reilly is right - only one side of the story is being reported.

Meanwhile, the race industry and their media collaborators are cashing in on their number one product- F.E.A.R.

I'm sure Grandma and Grandpa, aka, his listening audience, enjoyed that tirade while they were getting ready for bed at 8:00.

Thought he did well on that lady's answering machine too offering to help her bathe. Pity she sued him and won for sexual harassment. He's so hunky. (rolls eyes)

Deflect much?

Not deflecting, just don't care enough about him to talk about him except to remind people why I don't care about him. :) Your response is what I expect from fanboys when the thing or person they're so in love with is revealed as anything but something to idolize.

Deflect much?

Not deflecting, just don't care enough about him to talk about him except to remind people why I don't care about him. :) Your response is what I expect from fanboys when the thing or person they're so in love with is revealed as anything but something to idolize.

I am not a fanboy. I used to watch his show years ago but it has diminished in quality and quality of topics for years.
Truth does not require someone you like to deliver it, and does not change the validity of it.
He nailed this. And therefore it deserves attention, too bad you are too biased to receive it.

I don't like oreilly , I think that he speaks authoritatively about firearms and other subjects when he doesn't know what he is talking about . EXAMPLE , he calls an AK47 a Heavy Weapon . His words influence people that don't know firearms . oreilly was good though when he went after sharpton the other night .

Forum List

Back