Favorite song in a film

The Strawberry Statement is a 1970 cult film about the counterculture and student revolts of the 1960s, loosely based on the non-fiction book by James Simon ...used this song

I love to hear the Oak Ridge Boys cover "Soul And Inspiration" from the Righteous Brothers somewhere during the film named My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. My most favorite member gets the song started, may the late beautiful precious Steve Sanders be with the Lord, I love him so much!!!

From Less Than Zero 1987. From my favorite movies list.

And my favorite chick playing lead guitar. Not Suzanna Hoffs, the other brunette. She still looks good today.

Last edited:
One of the most effective edits for music to a scene ever. Not music in the traditional sense, but music it is.. And Gregory was a master...

Tangerine dream did a masterful job with the movie Thief. Here's the opening sequence.

And Wang Chung did a great job with To Live and Die in LA.

Another amazing soundtrack. Love the movie and it's hard picking a favorite tune but I'm going to run with this one. I had the privilege of seeing Marriot with Humble Pie. Awesomeness of awesomeness. Here he is with Frampton. Great pairing.

Technical difficulties. Hold on.

Forum List

Back