Favorite or most cool movie scenes!

Talos

Nice avatar, I started with Tartar and ended up with Standard. Your missile looks Terrier to me, Tartar two stage with a booster is Terrier and was nuke capable. My poor air to air and/or surface to surface missile was not nuke capable but had an expanding rod warhead with 66 pounds of TNT to expand the warhead. Talos was nuke capable and had a solid fuel booster and then the ram jet took over once up to speed and a long range missile cruiser missile. The three T's; Tartar, Terrier and Talos, Titans in ancient greek mythology.

Thank you. It's actually an SR-71. Strategic Reconnaissance aircraft built by Lockheed.

Right now, these two:

And one that is an over age 18 type scene featuring an actress that I love named Linda Blair in the film Fatal Bond; Linda Blair played the young possessed girl in the film, The Exorcist.

John Wayne in the movie "Cahill, US Marshal.

At the beginning, he is riding his horse through the snow capped trees and meets the outlaws.

"Any of you want to surrender?"

Shadow 355

One Hand One Heart - West Side Story
6160c7b962a17be0600664ea6949e9fa.jpg

Outlaw Josey Wales (wrong pic, but the scene in the saloon is great!)

c81eba1bf196fc8d0996c9dcfa26a8bf.jpg

Oh so many

Last of the Mohicans- where Daniel Day Lewis's character and his brother are running through the battle, killing people as they went to save their loves

images

Outlaw Josey Wales (wrong pic, but the scene in the saloon is great!)

c81eba1bf196fc8d0996c9dcfa26a8bf.jpg

---------------------------------

Clint and Sondra Locke. What he seen in her, I will never know. He must have been in some state of desperation to get hooked up with her. ;)

Shadow 355

---------------------------------

I love that scene!

It is a good scene.

I was partial to the one where he takes the bad guys leading the wagon train ( man and woman ties up - walking behind ).

I am an old country boy, gunshop in the family and a decade of Military service. Gotta love the gun scenes.

Shadow 355

One of my all time favorite Westerns is not as well known- Silverado- so many good scenes in there

This is one- "Sheriff- but our jurisdiction doesn't stop here"

"Today it does"

Forum List

Back