Favorite Christmas Movies that you watch every year...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Christmas Vacation....

Die Hard
Lethal Weapon

I even flip by the Hallmark Channel Christmas movies to play the game...which A to B list actors are now in Hallmark Christmas movies.....

Hear Winkler was in one.....that guy from Duke's of Hazard, but he is in a lot of stuff these days..... the host of the Game Show Network The Beast is in one....

Christmas Vacation....

Die Hard
Lethal Weapon

I even flip by the Hallmark Channel Christmas movies to play the game...which A to B list actors are now in Hallmark Christmas movies.....

Hear Winkler was in one.....that guy from Duke's of Hazard, but he is in a lot of stuff these days..... the host of the Game Show Network The Beast is in one....
I'll bet your favorite is A Christmas Story.

MV5BMTUxMTY5MjAxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzYzNTkwMzE@._V1_.jpg

"You'll shoot your eye out." TBS has a 24 hour marathon every year of this excellent movie.

The Polar Express
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
Christmas Vacation
Emmet Otter's Jug Band Christmas
White Christmas
The Christmas Card
A Christmas Carol (George C Scott version)
A Christmas Story
Grumpy Old Men

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mdk
christmas vacation

christmas story

how the grinch stole chritmas

& it's a wonderful life

Lemon Drop Kid

It's a Wonderful Life

A Christmas Carol, 1938
(Reginald Owen, Gene, Kathleen, and June Lockhart)

White Christmas

Holliday Inn

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
A Christmas Story, best ever
A Miracle on 34 th st
Mr Magoos Christmas Carol
The Bishops Wife
It’s a Wonderful Life
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

Lemon Drop Kid

It's a Wonderful Life

A Christmas Carol, 1938
(Reginald Owen, Gene, Kathleen, and June Lockhart)

White Christmas

Holliday Inn
Loved Holiday Inn. Haven't seen it in years.
I forgot about that one. I have it on DVD and was going to watch it this weekend. I watch the colorized version. There's a documentary on that one that tells how they went about doing it. It was a meticulous job and they nailed it. Nothing looks fake at all. They researched the colors that were in the original one and somehow got everything to match perfectly.

A Christmas Story and the original animated Grinch. I don’t watch anything else.

Die Hard isn’t a Christmas story.

You mean other than the story taking place on Christmas Eve, at a Christmas party? You mean other than that?

Die Hard - Wikipedia

On Christmas Eve, NYPD detective John McClane arrives in Los Angeles, intending to reconcile with his estranged wife, Holly, at the Christmas party of her employer, the Nakatomi corporation.

If this was on the Hallmark Channel he would be in town to close down her boutique bakery....and it too would still be a Christmas movie.....

Christmas Vacation....

Die Hard
Lethal Weapon

I'll bet your favorite is A Christmas Story.

I like the movie but the setting is starting to bother me.....I like more modern settings.....

A Christmas Story and the original animated Grinch. I don’t watch anything else.

Die Hard isn’t a Christmas story.
It is a love story

Who else runs through broken glass barefoot to save the woman he loves

Die Hard, of course. With its wry, tongue-in-cheek humor and Alan Rickman easily owning every scene he was in without even taking a deep breath, what's not to like?

And A Christmas Carol with George C. Scott because.....well, I get to watch the great George C. Scott perform, need I say more?

Forum List

Back