Favorite Christmas Movies that you watch every year...

Christmas Vacation....

Die Hard
Lethal Weapon

I even flip by the Hallmark Channel Christmas movies to play the game...which A to B list actors are now in Hallmark Christmas movies.....

Hear Winkler was in one.....that guy from Duke's of Hazard, but he is in a lot of stuff these days..... the host of the Game Show Network The Beast is in one....

I can't stand Christmas movies. They're trite, sappy, and totally without value.

Ernest Saves Christmas

MV5BMjI3ZGE5MTMtOTk4Ny00ZWUyLTgyMzctZjRkZDMzZWY3ZWFhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

A Christmas Story and the original animated Grinch. I don’t watch anything else.

Die Hard isn’t a Christmas story.

You mean other than the story taking place on Christmas Eve, at a Christmas party? You mean other than that?

Die Hard - Wikipedia

On Christmas Eve, NYPD detective John McClane arrives in Los Angeles, intending to reconcile with his estranged wife, Holly, at the Christmas party of her employer, the Nakatomi corporation.

If this was on the Hallmark Channel he would be in town to close down her boutique bakery....and it too would still be a Christmas movie.....

Yes, it took place on Christmas. But the story is not about Christmas, therefor, it’s not a Christmas story. In A Christmas Story, and the Grinch, it’s about Christmas.

I recall reading a blurb about how Martha Plimpton and her mother have a tradition of watching "Sweeney Todd" on Christmas. I wonder if they eat meat pies for dinner, too.

Forum List

Back