Favoring party over country

There is a big difference between wanting him to fail and simply understanding that the policies cannot succeed. Let me explain.

Afghanistan: We will not create a national government in a country that has for generations been tribal and divided by religion.

Healthcare: No federal health program of this scale has EVER saved money or delivered better service. This one barely shows a projected savings even with skewed inputs to the CBO.

Jobs: Until small businesses can breathe again, jobs are going to be hard to find. Obama's policies in this area only make things worse.

I don't want him to fail, I want him to see the light or leave office soon.

This thread is about party over country.

There is nothing more "party over country" than supporting a party who cheats by KEEPING Americancans from voting to win elections and you idiots defending the cheating.

And BTW the democratic partys history of cheating IS NOT the same as the republicans.

The republicans have been determined by a court to have cheated repetedly this is NOT the case with the democrats.

Wow, so now this is something new, they WANT the Obama to FAIL.

as we saw all during the Bush administration, the lefties, Progressive, commies all wanted BUSH TO SUCCESSEED I guess. the anti-war protesters is a start. if they were REALLY anti-war, where are they TODAY?

and of course it WASN'T for any political advantage, oh no. it was to save the country from the EVIL Bush.

Democrats-progressive-liberals are definitely people who put PARTY OVER COUNTRY.

I don't know of anyone who opposed the Afghan war during Bush who now supports it just because Obama is president.

Can you list ALL those people?

It still pisses ME off. I posted my theory about that in another thread.

There is cold hard court documented fact that the republicans cheat in an organized manner every fucking elelction and no one is supposed to talk about it?

WHY?????

Wow, so now this is something new, they WANT the Obama to FAIL.

as we saw all during the Bush administration, the lefties, Progressive, commies all wanted BUSH TO SUCCESSEED I guess. the anti-war protesters is a start. if they were REALLY anti-war, where are they TODAY?

and of course it WASN'T for any political advantage, oh no. it was to save the country from the EVIL Bush.

Democrats-progressive-liberals are definitely people who put PARTY OVER COUNTRY.

I don't know of anyone who opposed the Afghan war during Bush who now supports it just because Obama is president.

It's just one of those little conservative myths that the right is expert on starting and perpetuating. They've taken the Big Lie principle and turned it into the Hundreds of Little Lies principle.

You see it everywhere in rightwing propaganda.

The only way we're going to get America back on track is to vote out all politicans and put some credited business people in charge.

Yeah like the Walmart family and Enron ceos or maybe BP and UBS employees like Phil gramm

I said credited.

Fair enough. What businesspeople and /or corporate leaders do you respect enough to do the job? Serious question, and I have no preconceived notions myself, as I don't study that, and am truly interested in your opinion on this.

How about you people just quit pretending that the democrats cheat like the republicans do.

Its not based in any facts and shows just how partisan and democracy hating you are.

It's just one of those little conservative myths that the right is expert on starting and perpetuating. They've taken the Big Lie principle and turned it into the Hundreds of Little Lies principle.

You see it everywhere in rightwing propaganda.

hahaha, were ARE the ANTI-WAR protesters today????????

Alice is in wonderland NO? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can I ref today's smackdown?

I'm not even going to bother pointing out that she has been proven to either be extremely ignorant or a liar. It has been pointed out in another thread very recently and she is just not worth the effort.

She just can't get it through her thick skull that allegations are not proof.

Immie

First round knockdown point to Immie. Tag to Willow...

I often wonder about this when it comes to administrations that are particularly polarizing. This one and the last one especially.

It seems to me that opponents of Obama desperately want to see him fail, to have our country fall deeper into recession/depression, and lose ground in the middle east (the higher the US military death toll the better), all for the sake of acquiring political advantage entering into the next election cycle. And conversely, I saw the exact same sentiment spewing from the other side of the aisle during the Bush administration.

As much as this disgusts me, sentiment is one thing, actively trying to make it happen is another. So please consider and discuss the following:

1. Do you think that people in positions of real influence do indeed, actively try to sabotage and undermine the efforts of the current administration to the detriment of all Americans purely for political purposes?

and if so...

2. Who are they and what specifically do you think they do in their efforts to sabotage?

:eusa_think:

1) Yes I do and I find that to be abhorrent behavior. Do I want Obama's policy initiatives such as health care, cap and trade, not suspending the jones act to clean up the oil, trying to ban all drilling, ruining our alliance with england/israel, and bailing out big corporations with tax money to fail? Well of coarse I do. If those policies fail I feel it will be for the betterment of america. If those policies succeed I feel it will hurt my country and my fellow citizens.

2) Im not sure of any one in particular person that is doing this in order to "hurt america". Do you have anyone who you feel is doing this? maybe if you share one person it will give me a direction to put my thinking towards for you.

I dont want my president or my country to fail. I just want his fundamentally tranforming america policies to not be implimented.

You don't want America or our President to fail, just as long as he follows YOUR prescription...

So, the election and the will of We, the People is totally meaningless to you...ALL that matters is YOUR ideology and YOUR political beliefs. If our President's prescriptions FIX the problems, that is also totally meaningless to you...

Forum List

Back