Fauci to step down in Dec

Correct. Congress allocates the money to various departments. It's up to the department heads to use those resources for what they were intended. If a department head uses that money for nefarious or criminal reasons, they are responsible for it, not Congress or the President.

Thanks.

I will bookmark this post to bring back up the next time you blame Biden for something one of the Executive branch departments does.

That other 87,000 is just expanding government like the Communists always do.
No, it's properly staffing an agency that the Republicans deliberately understaffed and attempted to destroy, so that they could get away with even more tax cheating. Helping human traffickers and drug lords was just a fortunate side effect of that, in Republican eyes.

Again, vote buying and union contributions. If the IRS needed so much help, why not let the current agents work overtime?
Wow. Just wow. Where do you come up with this stuff?

Drug lords set up these border crossing. In return, migrants carry in the drugs as a payback to the drug lords for safely getting them into the country and providing them with fake identification.
If that's what the cult told you, then no normal person will ever convince you otherwise.

Anyways, good luck with your "EVERYONE I DON'T LIKE IS A COMMIE! WAAAAAAAA!" song and dance. I'm sure that will get your cult all kinds of votes.

Clinton had classified document on her home server. If you or I had done that we would be in jail, and rightfully so.
Actually she didnt

Kirby said based on the email traffic, it appears that Clinton had already made the decision to call then Malawi President Joyce Banda and Annan, so the “confidential” markings should have been removed when Hanley sent the emails. (He made his remarks at about the 12-minute mark.)

Kirby, July 7: I’m not going to get into litigating each and every one of these emails. What I said yesterday is — often time it is practice to mark them confidential in advance of a decision to make a call, and then once a decision is made they’re made sensitive but unclassified and they are provided to the secretary in a way that he or she can then use as they’re on the phone. By all appearances, it appears to us the remnant C, if you will, on this particular email/call sheet was human error because it appears to me from the traffic that the secretary had been asking, had been wanting the call sheet, which I would think would indicate that the secretary was at that time intending to make the call. But I can’t say that for sure, because I wasn’t here and I wasn’t involved in the email traffic itself. So, I’m being careful about how I’m wording this because we’re making assumptions here that I simply don’t know for a fact are true.
Kirby said he had no information about the third email that Comey said also contained the letter “C” marking it as confidential.

At his hearing, Comey was asked repeatedly about the marked emails, with Republicans accusing Clinton of lying, while Democrats defended her actions. As we have written, Clinton had repeatedly said she did not send or receive any emails marked classified. As recently as July 3, Clinton said that she “never received nor sent any material that was marked classified.”

For example, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy asked Comey if Clinton was telling the truth when she said that she did not send or receive marked classified material. Comey said she wasn’t.

Gowdy, July 7: Secretary Clinton said there was nothing marked classified on her emails either sent or received. Was that true?
Comey: That’s not true. There were a small number of portion markings on I think three of the documents.
But later in the hearing, Democratic Rep. Bonnie Watson Coleman asked Comey if he knew that the State Department had said that the emails were marked classified in error. Comey replied, “No.”

Likewise, Rep. Matt Cartwright, also a Democrat, asked Comey if the emails were properly classified, and Comey said they were not. (Executive Order 13526 spells out how documents should be properly classified, including a header on the document clearly identifying the email as classified as “confidential,” “secret” or “top secret.”)

Cartwright asked if Clinton could have missed the improper markings. Comey said that that was possible.

Cartwright, July 7: So, if Secretary Clinton really were an expert at what’s classified and what’s not classified and we’re following the manual, the absence of a header would tell her immediately that those three documents were not classified. Am I correct in that?
Comey: That would be a reasonable inference.
There are still unanswered questions. We don’t know anything about the third email that Comey said was improperly marked classified, for example. We’ll update this item if more information becomes available.

So classified that should have just been marked confidential, and questions about your if an email should have been marked classified at all. And all behind phone calls with the President of Malawi?

Yeah, I can see how that is exactly the same thing as stealing. 700 documents clearly marked top secret, and super top secret involving nuclear secrets, and the name of spies who’s life would be put in danger hidden in the basement.

Kirby said based on the email traffic, it appears that Clinton had already made the decision to call then Malawi President Joyce Banda and Annan, so the “confidential” markings should have been removed when Hanley sent the emails. (He made his remarks at about the 12-minute mark.)

But they were not removed. I knew a CPL in the Marine Corps that got busted to LCpl for having a document that was no longer classified in his possession due to it still being mark as Secret.

The same rules should apply to all of us.

Trump will not go to prison. you are fooling yourself if you think that will happen. And if he does it should be in the cell next to Hillary.
I said before, attempting to prosecute Trump is a very risky political move by Garland and Biden. Severe political damage could result.

After 9-11 when we lost over 2900 Americans we went to war to find the culprit... and now... when over a million Americans die from a Chinese lab released virus we just look away?....

After 9-11 when we lost over 2900 Americans we went to war to find the culprit... and now... when over a million Americans die from a Chinese lab released virus we just look away?....
Coronavirus tech from the U.S. can't be separated from the Wuhan lab's tech, and that would be Ralph Baric as poster child.

How are they the same in your mind?

How are they the same in your mind?
Both were terrorist attacks one with jet liners and the other with a bio weapon..... China gets off scot free?.... no punishment what so ever?... don't tell us our government isn't compromised by Chinese money....

Both were terrorist attacks one with jet liners and the other with a bio weapon..... China gets off scot free?.... no punishment what so ever?... don't tell us our government isn't compromised by Chinese money....
What proof do you have that COVID was a bio weapon?

What proof do you have that COVID was a bio weapon?
Weapons kill people and covid did that and it is biological and we know it came from the Wuhan lab run by the Chinese military...
proof enough to warrant an investigation but we haven't conducted one yet... why?...

Forum List

Back