Fauci the so called Expert

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA

Said kids could get AIDS from living in the same house as someone with AIDS. Can’t make this stuff up. Young but still wrong and not credible. Wear that mask.

Truth over Facts
When we first were notified by HIV , sometimes in the low 80's, we didn't know how it spread.

You have to be looking at a old statement. Republicans are creepy and scary.

Last edited:
Everything Fauci has said or done makes perfect sense if you realize he is a salesman and front man for the drug companies and Xi Jinping. He is no more of a doctor than China Joe Brandon.
He has been working on HIV since it came out, and look where were at today. There are many meds.

Everything Fauci has said or done makes perfect sense if you realize he is a salesman and front man for the drug companies and Xi Jinping. He is no more of a doctor than China Joe Brandon.
Fauci is more of a doctor the the orange 'Stable genius'.

March 6 2020
Trump muses that he could’ve become a research scientist instead of president.
TRUMP: I like this stuff. I really get it… every one of these doctors said, ‘how do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability.

April 23 2020
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? As you see, it gets in the lungs, it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it would be interesting to check that."

one heck of a metric there.......~S~
Not really.
Being a better anything than Trump is, isn't saying much.

The scientist had a better understanding of the covid virus today, than they did with AIDS back when Fauci made his statements.
Containment wasn't much better then either, they had their deniers too.

When the HIV/AIDS epidemic began in the 1980s, the Reagan administration's first reaction was chilling: It appeared to treat the epidemic as a joke.

In a new documentary short by Scott Calonico called When AIDS Was Funny, posted by Vanity Fair, audio of press conferences reveals Ronald Reagan's press secretary, Larry Speakes, and members of the media joking about the HIV/AIDS epidemic — which they called "gay plague" — and laughing about one of the reporters potentially having it.

Not really.
Being a better anything than Trump is, isn't saying much.

The scientist had a better understanding of the covid virus today, than they did with AIDS back when Fauci made his statements.
Containment wasn't much better then either, they had their deniers too.

When the HIV/AIDS epidemic began in the 1980s, the Reagan administration's first reaction was chilling: It appeared to treat the epidemic as a joke.

In a new documentary short by Scott Calonico called When AIDS Was Funny, posted by Vanity Fair, audio of press conferences reveals Ronald Reagan's press secretary, Larry Speakes, and members of the media joking about the HIV/AIDS epidemic — which they called "gay plague" — and laughing about one of the reporters potentially having it.
FF to the new millennium 's global medical hierarchy Smokin'....

Meet the global preparedness monitoring board
>>>

so we could say we've gone from jokin' about it all, to being under the heel of medical tyrants

the problem i see is, neither seems effective , neither subscribes to science , and both have serious shill factors

~S~

When we first were notified by HIV , sometimes in the low 80's, we didn't know how it spread.

You have to be looking at a old statement. Republicans are creepy and scary.
The video is there for you to see. So it looks like we don’t know much about COVID19 either…

Forum List

Back