Fauci and NIAID made Covid

Again, you're completely and utterly full of shit.

Every reputable doctor in the world recommends you get your vaccine and a booster. All of the pundits on Fox News have been vaccinated. That should tell you something you dumb bitch.
True fact here: I caught covid from a vaccinated person that herself contracted it twice, you silly person. Anyone that calls themselves "health care professionals" knows this covid vaccine is next to useless.

True fact here: I caught covid from a vaccinated person that herself contracted it twice, you silly person. Anyone that calls themselves "health care professionals" knows this covid vaccine is next to useless.
I would bet that vaccinated person is still alive....

About a million other Americans can't say that.

The vaccine has proven to be safe and effective. It is free and available. Only idiots are refusing to take it.

The vaccine has proven to be safe and effective. It is free and available. Only idiots are refusing to take it.
At this point, I bet you could say the same thing about placebos because the medical community knows this vaccine efficacy is next to sugar water or chicken soup. I know the person that infected me was vaccinated, and it didn't do her a damned bit of good.

The vaccine has proven that can and does kill among other things......EFFeCTIVE not as well. 1/2 the people in the hospitals are vaccinated-------and more would be too if they weren't counting on their fake vaccine to protect them. Worse, the vaccinated are the main spreaders of covid now.

Let's talk about "breakthrough" cases of covid that seem to resist vaccination. Honestly, it's hogwash, the vaccines and boosters just don't work, if they DID, we wouldn't need to be told to take it by government shills for big Pharma. Unlike say the polio or tuberculosis vaccines that ACTUALY worked. BECAUSE THEY WORKED. Can I say that enough?

There is the possibility the guy we all trust to protect us from this, actually made it happen, gain of function research even other government groups refrained from...
Early last year this was all over the media for about a week before it was shut down.
The guy should get a life prison term with no possibility of parole.

Forum List

Back