Father of murder victim to introduce Trump in Phoenix

Isn't it interesting to see that politicizing a tragedy has been rehabilitated.

ROFLMNAO!

Poor Gilligan...

It isn't smart enough to realize that its own set of ideas rests entirely upon politicizing tragedy. And that IT ... ITSELF has been doing so HERE, for the full extent of its would-be 'membership'.

This was yesterday in LA

donald-trump-pinata-2.jpg

You mean like gun control after Sandy Hook, the Confederate battle flag after the church shooting? That kind of politicizing? Are you idiot left loons really this dense?

Yes, exactly like that. Exactly like all that politicizing that you RWnuts attacked as despicable.

I guess you've decided that despicable isn't quite as despicable as you once thought.

You mean like gun control after Sandy Hook, the Confederate battle flag after the church shooting? That kind of politicizing? Are you idiot left loons really this dense?

Yes, exactly like that. Exactly like all that politicizing that you RWnuts attacked as despicable.

I guess you've decided that despicable isn't quite as despicable as you once thought.

Why do you favor illegals over American citizens? California is the worse of the worse. you might as well rejoin Mexico down there

Trump sure knows how to put on a show. What if he guillotined a Mexican right there on stage? They wouldn't even have to hold the primary!
The father of a murdered son is putting on a show?:slap: Why don't you care about murdered Americans?

Why do you favor illegals over American citizens? California is the worse of the worse. you might as well rejoin Mexico down there

So have you changed your mind on politicizing tragedies? Or have you never condemned such behavior?

I support no immigration. I would like to cut the labor pool down to squat so that corporations have to pay through the nose to get workers.

Forum List

Back