Fatal Flu Flaws

Mar 5, 2009
A serious flu study found that in a really bad scenario there could be a desperate need to hospitalize some 10 million Americans. But exactly where could we put those stricken 10 million persons? Would there be enough hospital beds? How many hospital beds are there in the US? Make a guess.

Please read the rest of my article at:

Fatal Flu Flaws by Joel Hirschhorn

:evil:

A serious flu study found that in a really bad scenario there could be a desperate need to hospitalize some 10 million Americans. But exactly where could we put those stricken 10 million persons? Would there be enough hospital beds? How many hospital beds are there in the US? Make a guess.

Please read the rest of my article at:

Fatal Flu Flaws by Joel Hirschhorn

:evil:

No there wouldn't be enough hospital beds, caretakers or even doctors. Many of them would have the flu. The best we could hope for in a situation like that is that good vaccine had been developed and you could get some and take care of yourself and your family at home.

They're learning more about this flu everyday, try not to worry so much.

Beleive it or not there are already plans in place for makeshift care centers and volunteers to assist the ill. Naturally it will not be enough to cure everyone but we can't even do that today. I bet you state even has emergency plans to dispose of bodies should it get that bad and Im' not talking about those ridiculous FEMA cartons. As if someone is really going to give all the dead a cemetary plot and a burial in tupperware.

Forum List

Back