Fatah Celebrates Anniversary

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
The terror group celebrated the anniversary of The Coastal Road Massacre in 1978 and tells Israel to "Leave Israel and take your dead with you." Funny way to promote peace.

The Fatah terror group in its Facebook page Wednesday called on Jews to leave Israel, and “take their dead with them.” The message came on the 26th anniversary of the worst terrorist attack in Israeli history, when 37 Israelis were killed and 70 injured in an attack on a bus in 1978.

According to Palestinian Media Watch, the post was similar to one a day earlier, in that it inflated the number of Israelis killed in the attack, known as the Coastal Road Massacre. Both posts listed the number of those killed as 80 or more, and termed those who carried it our “heroes.”

The PLO claimed responsibility for the attack, which was carried out by arch-terrorist Dalal Mughrabi. On the day of the attack, the Facebook message said, Dallal and her gang “declared the establishment of the Republic of Palestine in the occupied territories. The enemy admitted that 30 Zionists died in this action, but the number was reportedly over 80.”

In the attack, 13 terrorists led by Mughrabi landed on Israel's northern coast by boat from Lebanon, and hijacked a bus traveling up the coastal road near Kibbutz Ma'agan Michael. Among the victims of the attack was Gail Rubin, niece of US Senator Abraham A. Ribicoff.

Fatah to Jews Take Your Dead And Get Out - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva

The terror group celebrated the anniversary of The Coastal Road Massacre in 1978 and tells Israel to "Leave Israel and take your dead with you." Funny way to promote peace.

The Fatah terror group in its Facebook page Wednesday called on Jews to leave Israel, and “take their dead with them.” The message came on the 26th anniversary of the worst terrorist attack in Israeli history, when 37 Israelis were killed and 70 injured in an attack on a bus in 1978.

According to Palestinian Media Watch, the post was similar to one a day earlier, in that it inflated the number of Israelis killed in the attack, known as the Coastal Road Massacre. Both posts listed the number of those killed as 80 or more, and termed those who carried it our “heroes.”

The PLO claimed responsibility for the attack, which was carried out by arch-terrorist Dalal Mughrabi. On the day of the attack, the Facebook message said, Dallal and her gang “declared the establishment of the Republic of Palestine in the occupied territories. The enemy admitted that 30 Zionists died in this action, but the number was reportedly over 80.”

In the attack, 13 terrorists led by Mughrabi landed on Israel's northern coast by boat from Lebanon, and hijacked a bus traveling up the coastal road near Kibbutz Ma'agan Michael. Among the victims of the attack was Gail Rubin, niece of US Senator Abraham A. Ribicoff.

Fatah to Jews Take Your Dead And Get Out - Defense Security - News - Arutz Sheva
Much like the Zionist Terrorist Mantra to the Palestinians...in 1947..Get Out of this Land,We want to tell future Generations of Zionist Terrorists that this particular area of Palestine was uninhabited........which they did,after murdering many Palestinians,Driving them off their land,and systematically razing all the Palestinian Towns and Villages forcing them into Refugee Camps......Funny the Zionist Terrorist Guiltiness,holds firm to this Mantra up until today 67 years later.......Hoss at least state the facts when you are trying(poorly I may add)to promote your idea of Terrorism.steve,all knowing,ever living,ever faithful to the truth.......theliq...sentinel against Terrorist Zionist BULLCRAP.

Muslims have a funny way to express their peacefulness.

Much like the Zionist Terrorist Mantra to the Palestinians...in 1947..Get Out of this Land,We want to tell future Generations of Zionist Terrorists that this particular area of Palestine was uninhabited........which they did,after murdering many Palestinians,Driving them off their land,and systematically razing all the Palestinian Towns and Villages forcing them into Refugee Camps......Funny the Zionist Terrorist Guiltiness,holds firm to this Mantra up until today 67 years later.......Hoss at least state the facts when you are trying(poorly I may add)to promote your idea of Terrorism.steve,all knowing,ever living,ever faithful to the truth.......theliq...sentinel against Terrorist Zionist BULLCRAP.
The facts were in the article stated by Fatah, Bub.

You have to give Fatah credit for its vision. They started the Palestine Liberation Organization in 1964. Three years before there were any Palestinians.:clap::clap::clap::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You're beyond deranged ....

I think NOT but your attempt to insult and degrade the truth and facts is merely an attempt to cover up Zionist Terrorist Guiltiness ....and the Pro Jewish possee on here....Toasty I merely state the truth and fact,there is NOTHING Deranged about it.......your denial of the material facts could be classed as Totally Deranged but I personally will spare your blushes as I understand your personal mentality,like Hoss's and both of you are Good Blokes albeit somewhat "Knee Jerk Reactionistic" ..Steve

I will never get the idea of the child's skull popping from the heat out of my head. It was told with such pride. I had already been disillusioned by the lies and the expectation that I should support them and their cause rather than the facts and my own sense. The glorifying of this and other massacres I could not tolerate.

I continues to served the cause of peace but not that of Arafat or the other factions. Eventually I broke, the things I saw would have broken anyone with a heart or brain. Time heals, but you don't forget.

I will never get the idea of the child's skull popping from the heat out of my head. It was told with such pride. I had already been disillusioned by the lies and the expectation that I should support them and their cause rather than the facts and my own sense. The glorifying of this and other massacres I could not tolerate.

I continues to served the cause of peace but not that of Arafat or the other factions. Eventually I broke, the things I saw would have broken anyone with a heart or brain. Time heals, but you don't forget.
And that is exactly true but more so for the Palestinians...of course..steve

Too many palestinians serve the cause of hate and war, others are caught up in the frenzy and mob mentality.
Palestinians are not the only victims. More often than not they are victims of their own leadership and propaganda. They have grown up and fed all their lives on the lies, exaggeration, disinformation and rhetoric. They did not question, enough. They had been taught not to question their religious or political leaders. Children were taught not to question their parents or elders, even when it went against the quran. This was ingrained through generations.
How do you rationalize with such beliefs? Even apologists are the same. No amount of facts, evidence or reason can move them. They are taught everything else is lies, everyone else are deceivers and should not be trusted. The ultimate conspiracy theory mentality.
It is like the way they are taught the quran, they recite over and over the same thing till they remember and repeat it the same every time. Not taught to read, but to recite the way they were told by their leaders/elders/clerics. To read leaves the possibility to question, think and to give their own interpretation. Reciting they are told what to think, and only that way to think.
That is the tragedy

Last edited:
Too many palestinians serve the cause of hate and war, others are caught up in the frenzy and mob mentality.
Palestinians are not the only victims. More often than not they are victims of their own leadership and propaganda. They have grown up and fed all their lives on the lies, exaggeration, disinformation and rhetoric. They did not question, enough. They had been taught not to question their religious or political leaders. Children were taught not to question their parents or elders, even when it went against the quran. This was ingrained through generations.
How do you rationalize with such beliefs? Even apologists are the same. No amount of facts, evidence or reason can move them. They are taught everything else is lies, everyone else are deceivers and should not be trusted. The ultimate conspiracy theory mentality.
It is like the way they are taught the quran, they recite over and over the same thing till they remember and repeat it the same every time. Not taught to read, but to recite the way they were told by their leaders/elders/clerics. To read leaves the possibility to question, think and to give their own interpretation. Reciting they are told what to think, and only that way to think.
That is the tragedy
Yeah!!!!! I know some NUTTY HATEFUL JEWS ARE LIKE THAT...something YOU OMMITTED TO MENTION......and in that is the REAL TRAGEDY

Only in your islamonazi dreams, the reality was the arab muslims attacked and were beaten back. Any that joined forces with the arab armies were evicted under international law, and they had no land as they were cowards back in 1099 and ran away. They never had control or ownership since. You really need to start reading proper history books and not your islamonazi fantasies.

You have to give Fatah credit for its vision. They started the Palestine Liberation Organization in 1964. Three years before there were any Palestinians.:clap::clap::clap::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You ant even get that right as the PLO started fatah. And no self respecting arab muslims would dare all themselves a Palestinian until Arafat was told to steal the name in 1960.

Not really just your typical islamonazi propagandist and moron reading from the islamonazi hitlist of racist remarks.

And that is exactly true but more so for the Palestinians...of course..steve

It is vile evil arab muslim Palestinians that are committing the atrocities you brainwashed idiot, so how can they be affected by what they do. When they are killed in retaliation for these atrocities they cry and bleat about how it should not be allowed by International Law. The world is having its eyes opened at last to arab muslim violence and terrorism, and is asking what are we thinking giving them aid and weapons

That is the tragedy
Yeah!!!!! I know some NUTTY HATEFUL JEWS ARE LIKE THAT...something YOU OMMITTED TO MENTION......and in that is the REAL TRAGEDY

And you have the right of it ONLY SOME Jews, which are very few in number. But in the ase of arab muslims they are great in number being the vast majority of arab muslims. And this is what you FAIL TO MENTION because you know it will put the Palestinians with the likes of IS and AQ as the dregs of society

Only in your islamonazi dreams, the reality was the arab muslims attacked and were beaten back. Any that joined forces with the arab armies were evicted under international law, and they had no land as they were cowards back in 1099 and ran away. They never had control or ownership since. You really need to start reading proper history books and not your islamonazi fantasies.
What would you know about history,being as you can't see past your nose(no insult intended) your myopia on the Palestinians is only bettered by your myopia on Israel.

See you around Loser.

What would you know about history,being as you can't see past your nose(no insult intended) your myopia on the Palestinians is only bettered by your myopia on Israel.

See you around Loser.

And yet again another islamonazi no-hoper goes into meltdown when he cant win the argument. The history of the muslims whether Ottoman or arab tell us so, and you are calling your fellow muslims LIARS.

I doubt you will as avoid scum like the plague

Were you one of the original members and then changed your allegiance to Hamas? :itsok:

Forum List

Back