Hamas filth arrests lumber dealers for not providing tunnel materials

From the OP link
"It wasn’t immediately clear when the arrests took place."
If ever

"The Coordinator of the Government Activities in the Territories, Maj. Gen. Yoav Mordechai, recently banned the entry of certain types of wood into Gaza after officials said it was being used to reinforce terror tunnels."
I once paid good bucks to go on the ride into "The Terror Tunnel" at Disneyland, It was crap

From the OP link
If ever

"The Coordinator of the Government Activities in the Territories, Maj. Gen. Yoav Mordechai, recently banned the entry of certain types of wood into Gaza after officials said it was being used to reinforce terror tunnels."
I once paid good bucks to go on the ride into "The Terror Tunnel" at Disneyland, It was crap
Pirates Of The Caribbean is much better.....

• Banned
From the OP link
If ever

Typical low IQ poster apologizing for the worst scum of humanity. As long as there are useful idiots like this doing so, the muslim filth will continue to attack and murder non-muslims, and other muslims they do not like.

From the OP link
If ever

Not an arab muslim in sight smuggling weapons was there

Hamas is actively (re)building tunnels. You do understand that the tunnels into Israel or Egypt are illegal? Both countries have a right to limit material that is used for illegal tunneling. They have a right to protect themselves from hamas smuggling and violence.
Necessary supplies, and thousands of tons in supplies to repair or build housing goes into gaza. The only reason for the tunneling is to carry out violence. Acts of war.

Forum List

Back