fat little third worlder doesn't like Freedom of Speech or Private Property

Freedom of speech may make those like her and her demons go away. Or at least back into the shadows where they belong. I suppose we could call that demon genocide.

agree 100 percent , the only way to go after these third world concepts of no respect and disdain , hate for American Freedoms is to fight with Free Speech . Plus i say , STOP immigration of more third worlders that don't want Western or American law and civilization Rod .

even though she says that she was born or dropped in the USA . --- Watch This Foul-Mouthed Student Steal A Guy's MAGA Hat Then Lose Her Mind --- good video , shows the 'fifth column' that inhabits the USA due to immigration of third worlders .
Ahhhhhhh. Did widdle White Supremacist Pismoe get made because someone stole a hat from a Trumpette.
-------------------------------------------------------- certainly NOT , i like seeing this un American style in the USA so that i can advertise the story . One day soon i expect to see YOU lefties and your third world allies attempting to 'necklace' some poor American and i'll be reporting that also . Just keep up with your lefty antics as i love seeing and reporting them RealDave .

even though she says that she was born or dropped in the USA . --- Watch This Foul-Mouthed Student Steal A Guy's MAGA Hat Then Lose Her Mind --- good video , shows the 'fifth column' that inhabits the USA due to immigration of third worlders .
Ahhhhhhh. Did widdle White Supremacist Pismoe get made because someone stole a hat from a Trumpette.

That guy should have grabbed his hat back when she said she hated America while being recorded. I don't have the patience the male student does and I would have broken her snout.

Who's mad? I LOVED that video. She was a thief who got busted and made a fool of.

Notice that last moment of the video? The cops showed up to arrest the ignorant thief.

Best video of the week! :laugh:

Apparently college grants are paying for expensive areas for adult supervision and teaching the mentally challenged how to be radicals. The one yelling in the background reminds me of a daughter of a friend who was blind until she was an older teenager. This dear family friend put her into a self sufficiently program ran by a college in Southern California when she knew her days were very limited and she would not be here to watch over her. That sweet person I remember growing up had been turned into a bitter nasty disrespectful person at a college programming for adults with limitations.

Forum List

Back