Fast and Furious not what you think

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
Jesus.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_LF9NFKPlo]Jethro Tull - Hymn 43 - YouTube[/ame]

Bush stopped Operation Gun Walker when the mexican government stopped its own cooperation. There was no more program. obama began his own Fast and Furious program as a backdoor to gun control in this county without the knowledge or consent of mexico.

Yep.

The DOJ under the Obama administration didn't add any guns to the pool of guns sold. That's part of the criticism..because there were no tracking devices installed.

That's not the case with the DOJ under Bush. They did add guns with tracking devices. And the people who bought the guns found the devices and took them out.

I have never been able to figure out what we get of fast and furious even if it is run right. Why give them guns, they have a ton of money and can buy them anywhere. I guess have our government furnish them is very satisfying. What the hell was Bush and Obama thinking. Oh, I forget they are politicians don't think, they are just in it for the money.

I have never been able to figure out what we get of fast and furious even if it is run right. Why give them guns, they have a ton of money and can buy them anywhere. I guess have our government furnish them is very satisfying. What the hell was Bush and Obama thinking. Oh, I forget they are politicians don't think, they are just in it for the money.

The DOJ never gave them guns. They simply monitored sales.

Forum List

Back