‘Fast and Furious’ Gun Found At Site Where Mexican Beauty Queen Killed

Already posted by G5000, damn.

Turn off Fox Frankie
It's bad News for America

fucking libtards now think they get to choose which news to watch..

Why? They listen to those of their own ideology. You know, Maddcow, Olbermann, Schultz, Matthews, Morgan, Soladad and good ole Sharpton the master race baiter.

msnbcclowns02v.gif

msnbcrabidliberals006.gif

fast and furious - Google Search

...:D

Stupid fucking piece of shit....

Quit lying about Bush's program just letting guns walk like Obamination did on purpose.

ATF officials under Bush tracked the weapons and arrested those scumbags involved with the traffic of guns.

Your non-stop psycho-babble here should have your ass banned as some troll.

This surprises you?

All those guns Bush and Obama let walk into Mexico, there was a reason they were smuggled in. People don't smuggle guns for legitimate purposes.

Every one of the guns Bush and Obama let walk into Mexico are probably up to no good. Every once in a while one of them will be found exactly where one expects them to be found: next to a dead body.

Bush?

Gunwalker never went forward, stop believing everything the Libs tell you

Operation Wide Receiver, fool. Part of Project Gunrunner begun in 2005.

Quit lying about Bush's program just letting guns walk like Obamination did on purpose.

ATF officials under Bush tracked the weapons and arrested those scumbags involved with the traffic of guns.

Nope. That is completely untrue. Are you retarded or something?

Last edited:
The program that Bush instituted worked when the mexican government cooperated. When they stopped cooperating the program stopped. obama never bothered to ask for cooperation. His purpose was to get as many sophisticated weapons into the hands of the cartels as possible.

Shitbag....if your lie was true Obamination would tell the GOP "Bush did it too, so leave me alone" and it would end right there on the spot.

Strange the LIBERAL MEDIA didn't bring up Bush is to blame too.....

Nope. That is completely untrue. Are you retarded or something?

But I'm not seeing a connection between having guns and killing someone with them and not having guns and not killing someone with them.

Righties have been schooling us on the myriad "oh shit; guns just did a bad thing to kids" threads about how having guns reduces the likelihood of being shot with one.

No shit; check them out.

Shitbag....if your lie was true Obamination would tell the GOP "Bush did it too, so leave me alone" and it would end right there on the spot.

Actually, the media made several comparisons to Bush's gunwalking and Obama's gunwalking.

Here's one: Earlier ATF gun operation ‘Wide Receiver’ used same tactics as ‘Fast and Furious’

Here, try reading this again, retard. This time, stop listening to the voices in your head while you do.

Operation Wide Receiver:

The first known ATF "gunwalking" operation to Mexican drug cartels, named Operation Wide Receiver, began in early 2006 and ran into late 2007.

With the use of surveillance equipment, ATF agents monitored additional sales by Detty to straw purchasers. With assurance from ATF "that Mexican officials would be conducting surveillance or interdictions when guns got to the other side of the border",[12] Detty would sell a total of about 450 guns during the operation.[32] These included AR-15s, semi-automatic AK-pattern rifles, and Colt .38s. The majority of the guns were eventually lost as they moved into Mexico.

The Hernandez Case:
Another, smaller probe occurred in 2007 under the same ATF Phoenix field division. The Fidel Hernandez case began when the ATF identified Mexican suspects who bought weapons from a Phoenix gun shop over a span of several months. The probe ultimately involved over 200 guns, a dozen of which were lost in Mexico. On September 27, 2007, ATF agents saw the original suspects buying weapons at the same store and followed them toward the Mexican border. The ATF informed the Mexican government when the suspects successfully crossed the border, but Mexican law enforcement were unable to track them.

"ATF has recently worked jointly with Mexico on the first-ever attempt to have a controlled delivery of weapons being smuggled into Mexico by a major arms trafficker" and that "the first attempts at this controlled delivery have not been successful."

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
And now some doofus at ATF sold his personal weapon over the Internet!

I see you are using bogus wikipedia info to complete your GED.:clap2:

Get a fucking clue and a fucking life.

Unitl Obamination blames Bush for F&F/gun walking like he blamed everything else on Bush, assholes like you are lying out both ends. Obamination can't because Bush didn't ON PURPOSE let guns walk.....

Actually, the media made several comparisons to Bush's gunwalking and Obama's gunwalking.

Here's one: Earlier ATF gun operation ?Wide Receiver? used same tactics as ?Fast and Furious? - Washington Post

Here, try reading this again, retard. This time, stop listening to the voices in your head while you do.

Operation Wide Receiver:

The first known ATF "gunwalking" operation to Mexican drug cartels, named Operation Wide Receiver, began in early 2006 and ran into late 2007.

The Hernandez Case:
Another, smaller probe occurred in 2007 under the same ATF Phoenix field division. The Fidel Hernandez case began when the ATF identified Mexican suspects who bought weapons from a Phoenix gun shop over a span of several months. The probe ultimately involved over 200 guns, a dozen of which were lost in Mexico. On September 27, 2007, ATF agents saw the original suspects buying weapons at the same store and followed them toward the Mexican border. The ATF informed the Mexican government when the suspects successfully crossed the border, but Mexican law enforcement were unable to track them.

"ATF has recently worked jointly with Mexico on the first-ever attempt to have a controlled delivery of weapons being smuggled into Mexico by a major arms trafficker" and that "the first attempts at this controlled delivery have not been successful."

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I see you are using bogus wikipedia info to complete your GED.:clap2:

Get a fucking clue and a fucking life.

There are plenty of cites in the link to support those statements, retard.

Your claim that Bush did not lose guns in Mexico is a complete lie. You can only repeat it now knowing you are willfully lying.

Sorry to make your butt hurt.

Unitl Obamination blames Bush for F&F/gun walking like he blamed everything else on Bush, assholes like you are lying out both ends. Obamination can't because Bush didn't ON PURPOSE let guns walk.....

And there is the willful lie.

You have been provided the evidence that Bush did the same thing. So now you are deliberately lying and it is plain to all.

The Guns That Got Away

Until now, the feds haven’t shown much willingness to learn from their mistakes. After all, Operation Wide Receiver, the caper involving Mike Detty, was launched in the Bush Administration.

“You’ve got an out-of-control situation here that started years earlier than most people understand,” says John Kaufmann, a Tucson criminal defense lawyer who has represented one of the defendants in the Wide Receiver case.

You're a liar, GoneBezerk.

Here's a Justice Department report, which includes extensive reporting on Wide Receiver: http://www.justice.gov/oig/reports/2012/s1209.pdf

Operation Wide Receiver was particularly significant because it took
place in part under the supervision of William Newell, the same Special Agent
in Charge (SAC) who oversaw Operation Fast and Furious, and because
attorneys and officials in the Department’s Criminal Division who reviewed
Operation Wide Receiver for possible prosecution learned that firearms
purchased by subjects during the investigation had “walked.” This knowledge
of “gun walking” in Operation Wide Receiver by senior officials in the
Department’s Criminal Division and by ATF was significant to us as we
evaluated the ATF’s and the Department’s response to Congressional inquiries
about ATF firearms trafficking investigations along the Southwest Border in the
wake of the shooting death of Agent Terry.

Based on these recordings and other evidence – including
court-ordered electronic surveillance – ATF agents knew that the subjects were
purchasing firearms for other persons, converting firearms to illegal weapons,
and transporting firearms to Mexico. However, during the course of Operation
Wide Receiver, agents did not arrest any subjects and seized less than a
quarter of the more than 400 firearms purchased.

Agents did not arrest any subjects.

But what did YOU say, Bezerker?

I guess we can all see who the stupid fucking piece of shit liar is now.

Newell's role, Mexico's participation and more on ATF's Tucson operation

"My thing was, Tucson office didn’t do anything without getting approval from Phoenix, meaning Bill Newell," Detty told me in an interview. "He knew damn well that those guns were crossing the border."

Detty said as much in a Feb. 2, 2011 email to ATF agent Robert Maynard, citing this Arizona Republic story: “What the hell is Newell thinking. He’s going to lose his career over this. You, I and everyone in the Tucson office know that guns crossed the border as part of the investigation.”

When I asked Detty Friday which investigation he was referring to in this email, he said it was Operation Wide Receiver.

Informant: ATF "gun walking" went on for years

In an audio recording from a sale, Detty can be heard saying, "if your guys need more guns - " A suspect replies, "I do." Detty says, "You let me know."

"I do," the suspect repeats. Detty says, "And it's cool with me, OK?"
"I want to buy all of them that are like that. All of them I can get," the suspect says. Detty responds, "OK, I have a lot of them like that."

"I want to buy them all," the suspect responds.

Detty said ATF would have a small audio recording device. Sometimes it was hidden in a box of Kleenex," he said. One of the biggest cases was code-named: "Operation Wide Receiver."

Attkisson asked Detty, "Do you know about how many guns we're talking about?"

Detty said, "It's right around 450."

Emails show top Justice Department officials knew of ATF gun program

In the emails that the department turned over to congressional investigators, Justice Department officials last October discussed both the Fast and Furious gun-trafficking surveillance operation in Phoenix and a separate investigation from 2006 and 2007 called Operation Wide Receiver. In Wide Receiver, which took place in Tucson, firearms also were acquired by illegal straw purchasers and lost in Mexico, the emails say.

Earlier ATF gun operation ‘Wide Receiver’ used same tactics as ‘Fast and Furious’

But it turns out there was another gun operation run by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives years before, using the same tactics of allowing guns to flow illegally onto U.S. streets and into Mexico. This operation was conducted under the Bush administration’s Justice Department.

Dubbed “Operation Wide Receiver,” the case was run out of Tucson between 2006 and 2007 and involved hundreds of guns that were purchased by small-time buyers who transferred them to middle men who then passed them up the chain and into Mexico.

The Guns That Got Away

Until now, the feds haven’t shown much willingness to learn from their mistakes. After all, Operation Wide Receiver, the caper involving Mike Detty, was launched in the Bush Administration.

“You’ve got an out-of-control situation here that started years earlier than most people understand,” says John Kaufmann, a Tucson criminal defense lawyer who has represented one of the defendants in the Wide Receiver case.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back