Fashion And What It Says About You

Monocle Maze

Why not create a society comment page about your 'experience' with era-themed costume parties?

I think fashion speaks to wit.

monocle.jpg

Tuesday Night Music Club

The Beatles and Rolling Stones were high fashion in their days.

These days, the advertising of female superstars such as Sheryl Crow and Adele speaks volumes about the colloquialization of politics, however, fashion will always be like meteorology.

sc.jpg

Dear me, Kim Kardashian may have had a truly awful, traumatizing experience. If the crooks really did this they are as skilled as those Art heist thieves and store jewelry gang thieves. If this is true, I believe even little Kim deserves our compassion. If this is an elaborate hoax publicity stunt for free media attention by Kim and Kanye, well, they have been begging for donations in the millions all over the internet. ANd where was that bodyguard? OMG!

Red Letter Day??

I'm excited to see ideas for a multi-cultural flavour for Halloween 2016.

Why not mix style with democracy?

Here's a European red pirate with an Asian-Indian red sari-dressed woman (a great Halloween couple perhaps).

halloween3.jpg

Dear me, Kim Kardashian may have had a truly awful, traumatizing experience. If the crooks really did this they are as skilled as those Art heist thieves and store jewelry gang thieves. If this is true, I believe even little Kim deserves our compassion. If this is an elaborate hoax publicity stunt for free media attention by Kim and Kanye, well, they have been begging for donations in the millions all over the internet. ANd where was that bodyguard? OMG!
Any dumbass who travels around with $10M worth of jewelry deserves what they get IMO.

Forum List

Back