Fascists to dump $1M into Virginia campaigns

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Gun-control activists to pour another million dollars into Virginia state elections

Desperate to get a foothold again, the sociopath Michael Bloomberg and his zealots are planning to waste a million bucks to elect democrook puppets that will work to undermine the civil rights of Virginia citizens.

These "people" on the left will never go away folks. They are not concerned AT ALL with actually curbing the gang wars. They want the chaos for use as leverage, and to wipe out those who escaped Planned Parenthood. If they were concerned AT ALL with "public safety", they would demand the incarceration of people who continuously prove they can not be trusted to remain free in our society. Instead they let violent felons out of prisons every day, and pretend the NRA was waiting outside handing out machine guns.

These are truly sick people in the democrook party.

Gun-control activists to pour another million dollars into Virginia state elections

Desperate to get a foothold again, the sociopath Michael Bloomberg and his zealots are planning to waste a million bucks to elect democrook puppets that will work to undermine the civil rights of Virginia citizens.

These "people" on the left will never go away folks. They are not concerned AT ALL with actually curbing the gang wars. They want the chaos for use as leverage, and to wipe out those who escaped Planned Parenthood. If they were concerned AT ALL with "public safety", they would demand the incarceration of people who continuously prove they can not be trusted to remain free in our society. Instead they let violent felons out of prisons every day, and pretend the NRA was waiting outside handing out machine guns.

The communist revolution will never go anywhere if we have guns.

They want to erode our effective possession and ability to use them.

The 2A is THE MOST IMPORTANT freedom we have. It guarantees at least an attempt to protect our lives, liberty, and property from the thieving communist hoard.

The only defense against the 2A usurpers is a solid offense. We must push the other direction if we want to maintain any hope of the status quo.

For this reason, EVERY PERSON MUST HAVE A FULL-AUTO, STATE-OF-THE-ART, MILITARY-GRADE FIREARM and be well trained in using it. If the left will not be satisfied with the status quo, we will repeal every single law that infringes on the right to arms. Felons, lunitics, and children will not be excluded.

The 2A is THE MOST IMPORTANT freedom we have. It guarantees at least an attempt to protect our lives, liberty, and property from the thieving communist hoard.

The only defense against the 2A usurpers is a solid offense. We must push the other direction if we want to maintain any hope of the status quo.

For this reason, EVERY PERSON MUST HAVE A FULL-AUTO, STATE-OF-THE-ART, MILITARY-GRADE FIREARM and be well trained in using it. If the left will not be satisfied with the status quo, we will repeal every single law that infringes on the right to arms. Felons, lunitics, and children will not be excluded.
I was wondering how Japan, the UK, Australia, etc. became commie countries. They don`t let everyone play with guns as we do. Crazies, criminals, terror suspects and toddlers are all enjoying our freedumb. Try taking your gun into a sports stadium or school and giving the police a little lecture about how they`re infringing on your rights. They like a good laugh now and then too.
Toddlers have shot at least 50 people this year

When is McAuliffe going to be charged for inciting a riot in Charlottesville?

That piece of shit has blood on his hands for orchestrating a riot for political purposes.

He should be run over by a car like that poor girl was.

I'm happy that I left Virginia. Never to return.
Why did you leave? And what part did you live in? Moving there myself. From a much, much worse state.
I lived in Northern Virginia.
Reasons that I left were crime rate, state corruption, Virginia is a Commonwealth State. After 30 years of being ripped off at the state and local levels I called it quits. Where are you moving to? Urban areas suck, but the more outlying areas can be nice.

Why did you leave? And what part did you live in? Moving there myself. From a much, much worse state.
Reasons that I left were crime rate, state corruption, Virginia is a Commonwealth State. After 30 years of being ripped off at the state and local levels I called it quits. Where are you moving to? Urban areas suck, but the more outlying areas can be nice.

I lived in the Reston/Herndon area and I lived in Great Falls as a kid.

NOVA is miserable these days. Crowded and expensive. Commuting sucks ass.

The gun pussy Walmart militia vs. the most powerful military in the world. Can I place a bet somewhere?

The gun pussy Walmart militia vs. the most powerful military in the world. Can I place a bet somewhere?

If Obama was still crippling the military, maybe those Wal Mart shoppers had a shot.

Somewhere in the Shenandoah Valley area. I'm in KKKalifornia, your problems pale.

I spent some time with a Marine General yesterday. Man was filling me in on a Franklin Graham ministry for kids in poverty he heads up.
Guess which side he sits on between the Walmart militia and a fascist order to defy the US Constitution.

Somewhere in the Shenandoah Valley area. I'm in KKKalifornia, your problems pale.
You'll be in pretty good shape there by the mountains. Front Royal, Winchester are good

I lived in the Reston/Herndon area and I lived in Great Falls as a kid.

NOVA is miserable these days. Crowded and expensive. Commuting sucks ass.
I know you're right! LOL

You'll be in pretty good shape there by the mountains. Front Royal, Winchester are good
Any thoughts on Lynchburg/Lexington/Staunton area?

Any thoughts on Lynchburg/Lexington/Staunton area?
All three are nice. (or were)
Lynchburg is a college town, but it's not far from Charlottesville. Lexington is further west in the mountains, and is home to Virginia Military Institute. This would be my choice. Staunton I'm not too sure about.

"Fascists"
"Communists"
"Obama crippled the military"

The lies are piling up already.
I thought Bill Clinton "crippled the military". Oh well. If you don`t lie your own soldiers to their deaths you`re crippling the military. How ironic that these people saying crazy things like this are the ones who voted for a president who spit on our POWs.

Forum List

Back