Snowflake rally today..

Globalists losing their GD minds. These were the folks melting down election night. Remember, they HAVE to tell America how to view events. What better way to make them view the current administration then as potential war criminals.

Never mind that American MSM always interviews and supports war criminals all the time.

kissinger2.jpg

th
hillary-kissinger-militaryare%2Bdumb.jpg

Basically what the article is saying is that it is okay that the "Great Grabby One" lowered the United States of America to the Rhetorical level of the child like leader of N. Korea.

Pseudo Cons give this a standing ovation while the rest of the Western world continues to say "WTF"?

Basically what the article is saying is that it is okay that the "Great Grabby One" lowered the United States of America to the Rhetorical level of the child like leader of N. Korea.

Pseudo Cons give this a standing ovation while the rest of the Western world continues to say "WTF"?
"Crooked Hillary " turned out a winner. "Rocket Man" will be the same.

"Crooked Hillary " turned out a winner. "Rocket Man" will be the same.

I agree, pseudo-conservatives love to disingenuously insult anyone, but especially women and minorities.

I'm sure it's a skill Donnie Dangerously acquired over many many years of being a complete asshole.

So it was a war crime when the fat kid threatened to nuke Guam, right?

I must have missed that rally.

In a literal interpretation of tRump he did suggest annihilation of the N K. In truth he simply misspoke as is par for him to do. If he had any concept of reality it would be a miracle,

I thought the same, when Obama had our credit rating lowered for the first time. In our history.

OMG you are right, at least he didn't draw an imaginary line in the sand. That would have been incredibly stupid.

Stand up with Terry Moron is his courageous call to tag Trump remarks as a possible war crime. The North Koreans need our protection!

ABC News correspondent suggests Trump basically threatened to commit 'war crime' against North Korea

These retarded loons must sit around trying to come with really stupid shit to out retard each other.
I can't wait to watch the retardethon that the liberals are having next week. Should be filled with Hollywood talent. (no there is not a retardethon.)

Forum List

Back