Farage claims he is being pushed out of Britain as bank account closed

You have no right to a bank account.. Why did the bank close his account ?
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights indirectly covers the abuses that Canada and Britain often engaged in against their own citizens. It's a big reason both of their economies are flailing, they have destroyed their own creative and ambitious citizens. Arrogance on the part of dishonest people in positions of authority ensure that all of society suffers. Believe it or not, China is learning from OUR human right abuses, this is a little known secret They want their citizens to contribute, even those they disagree with.

Last edited:
The Universal Declaration of Human Rights indirectly covers the abuses that Canada and Britain often engaged in against their own citizens. It's a big reason both of their economies are flailing, they have destroyed their own creative and ambitous citzens. Arrogance on the part of dishonest people in postions of authority ensure that all of society suffers. Believe it or not, China is learning from OUR human right abuses, this is a little known secret They want their citizens to contribute, even those they disagree with.
Banks are the epitome of capitalism. They are not the govt. They exist to make money. Farage has done something that made them rethink their relationship. Maybe he was one of many that they cut free.

Ie been told that its Coutts bank that sacked him. They are the royal family bank. I suspect it will be a reputational issue. Perhaps farage couldnt explain those payments from russia ?

Banks are the epitome of capitalism. They are not the govt. They exist to make money. Farage has done something that made them rethink their relationship. Maybe he was one of many that they cut free.

Ie been told that its Coutts bank that sacked him. They are the royal family bank. I suspect it will be a reputational issue. Perhaps farage couldnt explain those payments from russia ?
The Royals and "reputational issues"? Well now.

The Royals and "reputational issues"? Well now.
Well I can agree with that but you miss my point.
If farage has any dubious income streams then they would want to be rid of him. They would not want the "reputational" damage that the association would cause. Particularly in the current climate.

Forum List

Back