Farage claims he is being pushed out of Britain as bank account closed

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Who would have him ? Maybe if trump got elected Ameriica might take him. Of course he could have moved to Europe if we were still in the EU.
But hey ho, here we are.

nb - I think he is lying anyway.

Who would have him ? Maybe if trump got elected Ameriica might take him. Of course he could have moved to Europe if we were still in the EU.
But hey ho, here we are.

This is the system Canada inherited which is why people like me are persecuted. No wonder so many Brits and Canadians head to China, Due Process is more rampant there. What kind of system are we portraying but not really embracing?

But hey ho, here we are.

Farexit. lol

But hey ho, here we are.

Nigel is welcome in America.

Tommy Tainant
You want me to eplain the "system" that only you know about ?
The fascist system of punishing political opponents or people you just don’t like. He committed no crime. Even ex-convicts are allowed to have bank accounts.

Would you like it if suddenly banks just stopped all services for…black people?

^^ Notice the lefties just cheer this on. Blatant discrimination and fascism, but hey as long as it’s a “rightwinger“ who cares right?

Will Jews be next?

You are absolutely right!:thup:

Forum List

Back