Far Right Peckerheads Got What The Wanted: Unpaid Child Labor

cultsmasher, you have nothing worth here to say.

Folks with your philosophies are easily isolated.

The peckheards have Roberts and Hobby Lobby to hide behind in exploiting children under the shield of 'religious liberty.'
JakeStarkey,
If that's the way you want it, fine. As if I could care. Though if you ever see one of the threads I have started, just remember that your comments are equally unwanted.

Read up on Repubs using children to pick toxic tobacco and watch the RWs line up to defend it. Some of the kids are permanently harmed but hey, they want them smokes, right? And, that pub has a right to make a living off slave labor.

For you RWs who will say I mean the kids are black so its okay to treat them like shit, nope - they're not.

Judge Cites Hobby Lobby To Excuse Fundamentalist Mormon From Child Labor Testimony

Less than three months after Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg warned about the widespread repercussions of the Supreme Court’s majority decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby, a federal judge in Utah has cited the controversial ruling in his decision to excuse a member of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints from testifying in a child labor investigation.

Since 2012, the Department of Labor has been investigating the Mormon sect over allegations that church leaders ordered children to be removed from school to harvest pecans on a private ranch, without pay, for up to eight hours a day.
JakeStarky,
What do you think the far left is up to by letting illegal invader children and their mothers to stay here. No doubt those children can be exploited too. And probably will be. Because such people are desperate for money. But those who exploit them will make more money. Which in a Reaganomics way can "trickle down" more money to the rest of us. It's like I was saying to someone around here. Democrat and Republican are just two sides of the same coin.

You're a racist slime but before you go back to Storm Front, you might want to actually read the link.

Forum List

Back