Far Right Peckerheads Got What The Wanted: Unpaid Child Labor

If you nimrods go on out to campaing on the elctions with this nonsense, you will jeopardize safe GOP seats.

You approve child slavery in the US.

Unpaid child labor is cheap these days.

Obama is importing it by the train load from Honduras.

So, tell me, why do you think Obama would do anything to help with republicans in their quest for cheap labor?

Good question. Maybe there is an implicit assumption in your query which is in error. Think it through.

I did think it through and, still can't understand why you would make such a dumb statement.

So, tell me, why do you think Obama would do anything to help with republicans in their quest for cheap labor?

Good question. Maybe there is an implicit assumption in your query which is in error. Think it through.

I did think it through and, still can't understand why you would make such a dumb statement.

Facts are not dumb, nor smart. They are just facts.

Facts are not dumb, nor smart. They are just facts. .

Well then, I'm looking forward to the time that you start posting facts. Thus far, all you have posted is superficial nonsense.

Reactionary Jake is an unhappy kook fringe Leftists who hoped his Messiah Obama would have brought about the Workers Paradise by now. He's tired of waiting and it's showing up in his increasingly unhinged posts

Judge Cites Hobby Lobby To Excuse Fundamentalist Mormon From Child Labor Testimony

Less than three months after Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg warned about the widespread repercussions of the Supreme Court’s majority decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby, a federal judge in Utah has cited the controversial ruling in his decision to excuse a member of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints from testifying in a child labor investigation.

Since 2012, the Department of Labor has been investigating the Mormon sect over allegations that church leaders ordered children to be removed from school to harvest pecans on a private ranch, without pay, for up to eight hours a day.
Are you telling us that a Mormon sect barged into a school and commandeered Mrs. Smith's third grade class to perform slave labor on their pecan farm? Wow!
Fundamentalist LDS are not in fact Mormons. The church excommunicated them and has no dealings with them other then to try and arrest them for breaking the law. They are Mormons the same way Baptists are Catholics.

I wonder will this protect the practice of Sharia law in the U.S.?

Does Sharia Law permit Children to Pick Pecans?

It permits men banging prepubescent little girls. So I don't see why not :dunno:

Well, to some there may not be much difference between statutory rape, and picking pecans, but I'm guessing one is a felony sex crime.

And its not picking pecans.
Mormons drive liberals nuts

I wonder will this protect the practice of Sharia law in the U.S.?

Does Sharia Law permit Children to Pick Pecans?

It permits men banging prepubescent little girls. So I don't see why not :dunno:

Well, to some there may not be much difference between statutory rape, and picking pecans, but I'm guessing one is a felony sex crime.

And its not picking pecans.
Mormons drive liberals nuts

Mormons Drive Everyone Nuts.

If Joseph Smith had been having visions in upstate New York during 1791, the First Amendment would have been written very differently.

Yup, tell that to Sam Brownebeck and others, Jarlaxle. The far right is destryong the GOP.

The children are forced to labor in the west Texas sun for hours daily without pay.

The testimony that would prove that is blocked by Hobbly Lobby.

A mighty backlash is coming.

Yup, tell that to Sam Brownebeck and others, Jarlaxle. The far right is destryong the GOP.

The children are forced to labor in the west Texas sun for hours daily without pay.

The testimony that would prove that is blocked by Hobbly Lobby.

A mighty backlash is coming.

Only in a dream world Jake. Right now, in west Texas, the oil industry is throwing massive amounts of cash at middle and lower income adult labor for accomplishing a job well done. These adults have children.

Of all the places to make an economic or social argument, you picked the least persuasive place.

That made no sense, even for a false derivative analogy.

The church leadership made children labor without pay, then hid behind Hobby Lobyy so their testimony could not be introduced.

You believe in slavery.

Judge Cites Hobby Lobby To Excuse Fundamentalist Mormon From Child Labor Testimony

Less than three months after Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg warned about the widespread repercussions of the Supreme Court’s majority decision in Burwell v. Hobby Lobby, a federal judge in Utah has cited the controversial ruling in his decision to excuse a member of the Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints from testifying in a child labor investigation.

Since 2012, the Department of Labor has been investigating the Mormon sect over allegations that church leaders ordered children to be removed from school to harvest pecans on a private ranch, without pay, for up to eight hours a day.
JakeStarky,
What do you think the far left is up to by letting illegal invader children and their mothers to stay here. No doubt those children can be exploited too. And probably will be. Because such people are desperate for money. But those who exploit them will make more money. Which in a Reaganomics way can "trickle down" more money to the rest of us. It's like I was saying to someone around here. Democrat and Republican are just two sides of the same coin.

cultsmasher, you have nothing worth here to say.

Folks with your philosophies are easily isolated.

The peckheards have Roberts and Hobby Lobby to hide behind in exploiting children under the shield of 'religious liberty.'

Forum List

Back