Far right extremists going way too far in tearing down Obama

keep calling people names and look for compromise? DUmmie much?

You must be overly sensitive. What name did I use that would prevent you from considering compromise.

A compromise is usually made to get as much as you can for your side as opposed to getting nothing. You do it for yourself as opposed to for the other side.

well cupcake, "wingNUT" turns me right off to compromise! From that point on you can :eusa_hand:

So wingnut is just too nasty for you. I don't know what to say.

You must be overly sensitive. What name did I use that would prevent you from considering compromise.

A compromise is usually made to get as much as you can for your side as opposed to getting nothing. You do it for yourself as opposed to for the other side.

well cupcake, "wingNUT" turns me right off to compromise! From that point on you can :eusa_hand:

never said that, what I said was call me a "wingNut" and there will be no compromise. Can ya hear me now?

While I would agree with what you say, you must also admit that the left used these same exact tactics against Bush and the Republicans. Before that, the Republicans did it with Clinton and the Democrats. This is just politics as usual.

Some on the far left used similar tactics against Bush; that was a small minority who spread rumors and used personal attacks. It was not an organized full scale surge as we witness today, nor did it begin before Bush took the oath of office.
People such as Dude want to rewrite history; he and others wrap themselves in the flag and pretend to believe in our Constitution and the principle of liberty and justice. They don't; the insurrgent right wing in the US today is Authoritarian and doesn't have any loyalty to our nation or it's citizens - they are motivated by self interest and react out of hate and fear.
You're an unqualified hack-in-the-box imbecile.

Ask anyone who knows me...I ripped the Shrub for his entire eight years in office.

The left wing bullshit machine has zero room to bitch......That strategy seemed to be perfrctly legit when it was used against the eeeeevvviiillll BOOOOOOOSH.

The critcal difference is that Bush and Cheney and Rove did break laws..undermine the constitution and take advantage of 9/11 to invade a country that was in no position to threaten us. Bush also promised to capture Bin Laden and later said he didn't think about him much. He had an opportunity in Bora Bora and let him escape.

Nothing Obama has done so far has been illegal as far as I can tell. He has taken extra ordinary measures in regards to the economy but did not cause the conditions requiring him to do so.

I don't know if Bush is evil..I'm sure Cheney and Rove are.

While I would agree with what you say, you must also admit that the left used these same exact tactics against Bush and the Republicans. Before that, the Republicans did it with Clinton and the Democrats. This is just politics as usual.

Some on the far left used similar tactics against Bush; that was a small minority who spread rumors and used personal attacks. It was not an organized full scale surge as we witness today, nor did it begin before Bush took the oath of office.
People such as Dude want to rewrite history; he and others wrap themselves in the flag and pretend to believe in our Constitution and the principle of liberty and justice. They don't; the insurrgent right wing in the US today is Authoritarian and doesn't have any loyalty to our nation or it's citizens - they are motivated by self interest and react out of hate and fear.
You're an unqualified hack-in-the-box imbecile.

Ask anyone who knows me...I ripped the Shrub for his entire eight years in office.
The Dude doesn't ride the partisan hack wave. He gives everyone the proverbial "what for."

I agree totally with you. These individuals are the biggest threat to our Republic.
They are working from within under the guise they want what is best for our country. They use the large threat of terrorist from outside the country to draw people to their perverted view on what America should be. They are a bigger threat than the terrorists.

The left wing bullshit machine has zero room to bitch......That strategy seemed to be perfrctly legit when it was used against the eeeeevvviiillll BOOOOOOOSH.

The critcal difference is that Bush and Cheney and Rove did break laws..undermine the constitution and take advantage of 9/11 to invade a country that was in no position to threaten us. Bush also promised to capture Bin Laden and later said he didn't think about him much. He had an opportunity in Bora Bora and let him escape.

Nothing Obama has done so far has been illegal as far as I can tell. He has taken extra ordinary measures in regards to the economy but did not cause the conditions requiring him to do so.
Yeah...."As far as you can tell"....Which ain't far. :rolleyes:

never said that, what I said was call me a "wingNut" and there will be no compromise. Can ya hear me now?

That shows how stupid you are. You will bite your nose off to spite your face. You do not even uderstand compromise.

Compromise is a pragmatic way of getting as much of what you want as you can when you cannot get it all.
You will take nothing if you cannot get it all and someone calls you a name.
Stupid is as Stupid does.

That shows how stupid you are. You will bite your nose off to spite your face. You do not even uderstand compromise.

Compromise is a pragmatic way of getting as much of what you want as you can when you cannot get it all.

Compromising away the Constitution produces a bastardized government. Not going to do that. We have a bastardized government already.

No compromise. I don't want a damn thing you got if I have to kiss your lunatic leftist ass to get it. Can you hear me now moron?

What????

Nah! They're doing just fine. Let 'em keep it up.

;)

Eric, don't you realize that sign at the bottom of your post is a put up job by a lefty? The intention obviously is to show that the Fox audience can't even spell "INFORMED." The guy who put that up thought he was being real smart, but he was too smart for some in his own camp, huh....?

Last edited:
Civility goes out the window when Americans see their freedom being sucked out from under them. Besides which, criminal thugs don't get "civility".

Well, alley babbler, it is good that all of us now know we don't have to be bothered being polite to a f-'tard like you, LMAO...

There can be no compromise with wingnuts like willow and others. If you hate the Constitution as many of the far rightoids here do, they are walking on the wrong side of me. You guys are in the minority, and there you will remain. Your behavior is self-fulfilling prophecy: act small, remain small.

What????

;)

Eric, don't you realize that sign at the bottom of your post is a put up job by a lefty? The intention obviously is to show that the Fox audience can't even spell "INFORMED." The guy who put that up thought he was being real smart, but he was too smart for some in his own camp, huh....?

That's my sigline and no, I didn't "realize" this. If you have, can you prove it?

There can be no compromise with wingnuts like willow and others. If you hate the Constitution as many of the far rightoids here do, they are walking on the wrong side of me. You guys are in the minority, and there you will remain. Your behavior is self-fulfilling prophecy: act small, remain small.
Fifth columnist moonbats like you don't giver a flying fuck about the Constitution, and pretending as though you do is the height of sanctimony.

Long as I think and behave 180 degress from you I will walk Tall. Very Tall.

What????

;)

That's my sigline and no, I didn't "realize" this. If you have, can you prove it?
No, of course I can't prove it, but it fits the template perfectly, no?

No, of course I can't prove it, but it fits the template perfectly, no?

Yeah, just like some cons may have possibly staged stupid signs that were allegedly by liberal protesters. But in absense of proof...well, I think I'll just keep this one for a while.

:D

Compromising away the Constitution produces a bastardized government. Not going to do that. We have a bastardized government already.

The Constitution would have never been written without compromise.
Read the process and compromise that was used by our founding Fathers in writing the document.

You are an example of someone who thinks they know the principles are nation was built on but in actuality you do not.

No compromise. I don't want a damn thing you got if I have to kiss your lunatic leftist ass to get it. Can you hear me now moron?

You are an example of exactly the type of person I am referring to.

Your value sytem is anti-American. Read your history of the founding of our country.

Forum List

Back