Far left wing environmental terrorists launch attack against police training center in Atlanta. How will Joe Biden react to this?

Looks like an insurrection to me. I wonder if Biden and the left will refer to it as that? Will they now admit that BLM and the Antifa are more than just an idea?
Hope so …. but that’s probably all we have is hope.

And one of the leaders of that riot in Atlanta against the police was a lawyer for the SPLC

This has already been discussed but is the argument being made here that the Federal government should be the police force of the entire country?

The agencies you claim are corrupt should get more power?
If Merritless Gestapoland can go after moms at school board meetings he should be able to go after actual terrorists, Simp.

This has already been discussed but is the argument being made here that the Federal government should be the police force of the entire country?

The agencies you claim are corrupt should get more power?
Gestapoland went after a pastor for shoving a guy who was harassing his child outside a baby killing factory. Even after local cops decided there was no case of assault.

Next dumbass question, Simp?

Garland is probably heading to Atlanta right now to drop the charges against the 35 International terrorists.

Yeah, I want to see how many get charged and what they get charged with in the end.

I'd also like to know who is organizing and paying them because there is no way a group of fucking societal rejects and retards like them is capable of doing anything on their own.

Yeah, I want to see how many get charged and what they get charged with in the end.

I'd also like to know who is organizing and paying them because there is no way a group of fucking societal rejects and retards like them is capable of doing anything on their own.

From what I understand 95% of them don't even live in the state. Without a doubt a planned attack if there ever was one.

"In Atlanta, the clash over plans to build a police training center on a large tract of land has brought at least one death, a state of emergency, and domestic terrorism charges — and protests are only expected to grow more intense."

"In Atlanta, the clash over plans to build a police training center on a large tract of land has brought at least one death, a state of emergency, and domestic terrorism charges — and protests are only expected to grow more intense."

So what are you suggesting, that they stop building it?

The lawyer is reportedly connected to an organization connected to Soros money inthe past.

Forum List

Back