Fantasy Art thread

Find a pic, right click, click copy image, come here, right click again, paste. Done!

First I have to learn how to copy and paste which I tried more than twice and all attempts were unsuccessful. When I click the copy dropdown it copies but goes somewhere points unknown where I cannot find it.

Its in your mouse. You are just copying it. It will not go anywhere until you paste it.

Try again.

Right clicke, COPY IMAGE. Right click. PASTE.

afe05b180d91d1c5904c262a6fe32fb6.jpg

Thusly. :)

Try the one above.

Right click it. COPY IMAGE. Then PASTE here in reply. See if it works.

Find a pic, right click, click copy image, come here, right click again, paste. Done!

First I have to learn how to copy and paste which I tried more than twice and all attempts were unsuccessful. When I click the copy dropdown it copies but goes somewhere points unknown where I cannot find it.

edit: Save is no problem for me and I usually save to desktop where I see it as an icon. Thanks in advance if you can teach me how to do it.

You can see it here, lol. Just try it. So I can go to bed, lol.

You can see it here, lol. Just try it. So I can go to bed, lol.

I need a corrective action maintenance card which starts at the very beginning and after two pages ends. Decades ago I was offered a job as a tech writer and may have been a good or bad job that I declined even though it was high pay.

Forum List

Back