2- Jew
3- Jew
idiot.
mohammad had jewish root too. but from fathers
mohamad is ismael sons.
ismael is son of ibraham
Family tree of Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
olagh.vase in.90 % koran is torah story
Mohammad knew EXACTLY he was related to Ishmael who came over 3000 years before him?! How so? Did they have genetic testing back then?! I mean even with today's modern science and technology you can't go back more than a couple hundred years. Not to mention there were no birth or death records, nor were there family names.

So how did a lizard eating illiterate Arab terrorist know that he was related to someone who lived thousands of years before him?
it is my question too
roudy
you knew EXACTLY you was related to jews who came over thosands years before you?! How so? Did they have genetic testing back then?!
I mean even with today's modern science and technology you can't go back more than a couple hundred years
maybe your grandmothers had affair with persian handsome boy .
:badgrin::badgrin:

I know I'm Jewish because my entire family has been Jewish for centuries and Jews didn't change religion or mix with other religions. Iranian Jews go back over 2500 years, I go back longer, I am Babylonian / Kurdish.
my entire family has been Jewish for centuries and Jews didn't change religion or mix with other religions
why you are sure?
love is love.sex without condom.maybe it was just cheat .

And what about the commands by your ayotoilet to have sex with babies and animals, have you read his book detailing the how and why ?

Gaza cut down on bombing the brains out of Israeli children for the glory of
allah
and also realizaed that the Hezbollah pigs were NO GOOD TO HAVE
AROUND-------so the Shiite mullahs are giving up on Gaza--------

they didnt for glory of allah.it is just revenge.
they want see israelis people cry.

Two Israelis killed and two injured in Jerusalem stabbing

you think they doing this shit for glory of allah or take back their lands?
dont be silly
they want make israel people unhappy .
it is their revenge

oh how proud you must be------your co-religionists like to murder babies for
"REVENGE"------so Iran helps them in their MUTUAL FILTH------how Islamic. The Iranians and the Gazans NEED revenge because the Gazans are amongst the best
fed muslims in the entire world-------the poor innocent victims of Hezbollah filth----
the HOUTHI Shiites of Yemen are MURDERING Yemeni Shiites for Iran and
are STILL STARVING. "make people unhappy for ALLAHUABARRRR" <<<
mosque motto

i dont proud.i dont agree with killing children.thats why i dont like israel.
because israel is child killer.
israel killed children more than hamas
you cant killing children with missle and dont agree with killing children by suicide bomb.
they havnt enough missle for revenge.suicide bombing is their only chance for revenge
when you kill their family.kill their son.kill their sister and mothers.
they will killing your family too.for revenge.its part of human nature
dont be idiot.it is not for allah or fucking whore in heaven
they kill for revenge.
because

and you believe the lies because you are not getting or rejecting the whole story.
all the children killed by hamas or sent to be martyrs by attacking Israelis, they are soldiers not children. Children being taught to build bombs and get blown up by the teacher. Kids used a shields. Kids endangered because hamas store rockets or use the school as operational bases to fire on Israel from.....
Why do you not call them killers?

It is sad situation all around, but your perspective is skewed

You have more interest in attacking Israel than actual concern for the palestinians. When there is not violence, supplies come and go with little or no problem. What happens to them once in hamas hands is not Israel problem.
most children dont died for attack.
most of them died in their school and home by israel missle
Israel: In-Depth Look at Gaza School Attacks
JULY 24 UPDATE: Death toll of Palestinian children spirals as Israel expands Gaza offensive

448 children killed in Israeli attacks on Gaza, UN says

And your source is an islamonazi propaganda press release that has been debunked thousands of times. If hamas did not force them to stay in their homes they would not have been killed, this makes hamas cold blooded murderers. I note you say nothing of the 250 children gunned down by hamas because their fathers were fatah supporters, or the thousands mass murdered by other Palestinians in Jordan during black September.

Mohammad knew EXACTLY he was related to Ishmael who came over 3000 years before him?! How so? Did they have genetic testing back then?! I mean even with today's modern science and technology you can't go back more than a couple hundred years. Not to mention there were no birth or death records, nor were there family names.

So how did a lizard eating illiterate Arab terrorist know that he was related to someone who lived thousands of years before him?
it is my question too
roudy
you knew EXACTLY you was related to jews who came over thosands years before you?! How so? Did they have genetic testing back then?!
I mean even with today's modern science and technology you can't go back more than a couple hundred years

I know I'm Jewish because my entire family has been Jewish for centuries and Jews didn't change religion or mix with other religions. Iranian Jews go back over 2500 years, I go back longer, I am Babylonian / Kurdish.
my entire family has been Jewish for centuries and Jews didn't change religion or mix with other religions
why you are sure?

idiot, for thousands of years according to traditional Jewish religion, only a person who's mother is Jewish can be a Jew. Jews never proselytized. Nobody mixed with Jews, and Jews didn't mix with anybody either. Unlike Iranians who got raped invaded and raped by Arabs.
blah blah blah.

according to traditional Jewish religion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how you are sure ?
all your parents always respect jewish
traditional
in history
?
dont be naive
love is love.sex is sex.love dont undrestand traditional

you are 70% persian.maybe 30% jewish

So does this make you 30% goat, 60% camel and just 20% human, as this is the split for Iranian sex

"REVENGE"------so Iran helps them in their MUTUAL FILTH------how Islamic. The Iranians and the Gazans NEED revenge because the Gazans are amongst the best
fed muslims in the entire world-------the poor innocent victims of Hezbollah filth----
mosque motto

you cant killing children with missle and dont agree with killing children by suicide bomb.
they havnt enough missle for revenge.suicide bombing is their only chance for revenge
they kill for revenge.
because

and you believe the lies because you are not getting or rejecting the whole story.
all the children killed by hamas or sent to be martyrs by attacking Israelis, they are soldiers not children. Children being taught to build bombs and get blown up by the teacher. Kids used a shields. Kids endangered because hamas store rockets or use the school as operational bases to fire on Israel from.....

You have more interest in attacking Israel than actual concern for the palestinians. When there is not violence, supplies come and go with little or no problem. What happens to them once in hamas hands is not Israel problem.
JULY 24 UPDATE: Death toll of Palestinian children spirals as Israel expands Gaza offensive

Assad killed over 300,000 with the help of Iran. That must make you feel really good.

i dont care .300 000 arabs rapist terrorist died
hallelujah :badgrin::badgrin:

And 50,000 died in Jordan in one month, that is more murdered by muslims than Israel has killed in 66 years of war.

why you are sure?

idiot, for thousands of years according to traditional Jewish religion, only a person who's mother is Jewish can be a Jew. Jews never proselytized. Nobody mixed with Jews, and Jews didn't mix with anybody either. Unlike Iranians who got raped invaded and raped by Arabs.
blah blah blah.

how you are sure ?
traditional
in history
?
dont be naive

Well I'm not in my 20's jerking off like you are probably. And more knowledgable about the history of the region than you are. My parents migrated into Iran as a result of upheavals so my ancestors aren't Iranian.

You know what these Shiite animals did to their fellow non Muslim Iranians during and after the revolution, right? That's why we have so many Jews, Bahaiis, Armenians, etc. that fled and are now living abroad.

Don't get me wrong I still love Iran, but not what it has become. Iran will never be what it was before.

He has access to the net, how is he so totally out of touch with reality?

I get that some sites might be blocked, but all news, all sources? Syria had restrictive access, but they still managed to stay in touch with the outside.

Problem is not the his english, it's mess upstairs.
what reality?
usa and israel and their allies are good guy.
if they kill children and people.its not their fault
if usa helping suidi arabia for killing woman and children in yemen.usa isnt devil
but if iran help bashar assad. iran is devil

is it reality?

Simple to understand if you look at the evidence. Israel does not target children or civilians but military targets. If hamas puts children and civilians in the way then they are the ones murdering those children and civilians. Try reading the Geneva conventions that spell out the details, and not what the ayotoilets are telling you to believe. Just look at what the same ayotoilets had to say about Israel and nuclear weapons and you will understand where the real problems lie

idiot.
mohammad had jewish root too. but from fathers
mohamad is ismael sons.
ismael is son of ibraham
Family tree of Muhammad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
olagh.vase in.90 % koran is torah story

it is my question too
roudy

why you are sure?

And what about the commands by your ayotoilet to have sex with babies and animals, have you read his book detailing the how and why ?
80% of koran= torah
all this hatefull soorah are torah story.even stoning belong to jodaism
idiot ibraham wanted kill his son because of paranoid.but he killed his goat .maybe jewish like goat very much :badgrin::badgrin:
he raped his wife and her sister.and both of them was child :clap::clap:

Last edited:
they didnt for glory of allah.it is just revenge.
they want see israelis people cry.

Two Israelis killed and two injured in Jerusalem stabbing

you think they doing this shit for glory of allah or take back their lands?
dont be silly
they want make israel people unhappy .
it is their revenge

mosque motto

they kill for revenge.
because

And your source is an islamonazi propaganda press release that has been debunked thousands of times. If hamas did not force them to stay in their homes they would not have been killed, this makes hamas cold blooded murderers. I note you say nothing of the 250 children gunned down by hamas because their fathers were fatah supporters, or the thousands mass murdered by other Palestinians in Jordan during black September.
i dont care palestini hamas .they are savage too like netanyahoo party
israel have good and smart people.but they have bad regime and goverment

blah blah blah.

how you are sure ?
traditional
in history
?
dont be naive

Well I'm not in my 20's jerking off like you are probably. And more knowledgable about the history of the region than you are. My parents migrated into Iran as a result of upheavals so my ancestors aren't Iranian.

You know what these Shiite animals did to their fellow non Muslim Iranians during and after the revolution, right? That's why we have so many Jews, Bahaiis, Armenians, etc. that fled and are now living abroad.

Don't get me wrong I still love Iran, but not what it has become. Iran will never be what it was before.

I get that some sites might be blocked, but all news, all sources? Syria had restrictive access, but they still managed to stay in touch with the outside.

what reality?
if usa helping suidi arabia for killing woman and children in yemen.usa isnt devil

is it reality?

Simple to understand if you look at the evidence. Israel does not target children or civilians but military targets. If hamas puts children and civilians in the way then they are the ones murdering those children and civilians. Try reading the Geneva conventions that spell out the details, and not what the ayotoilets are telling you to believe. Just look at what the same ayotoilets had to say about Israel and nuclear weapons and you will understand where the real problems lie
blah blah blah.
i dont care. kiling children is savage.no excuse for it .targeting or dont targeting.
i dont say hamas are good guy. .hamas are basterd savage like netanyahoo party

it is my question too
roudy

why you are sure?

80% of koran= torah
all this hatefull soorah are torah story.even stoning belong to jodaism
idiot ibraham wanted kill his son because of paranoid.but he killed his goat .maybe jewish like goat very much :badgrin::badgrin:
he raped his wife and her sister.and both of them was child :clap::clap:

Stolen by the false prophet because he had nothing to base his new cult on. To make it more palatable to the arab's he only took the blood thirsty parts as told to him by his 12 year old sex slave. A good example is the satanic verses, that were included to have a tribe join him that had two goddesses

mosque motto

they kill for revenge.
because

When it becomes as bad as the Iranian ayatoilets then you will have something to complain about. They are the savages, along with all those that support them.

blah blah blah.

how you are sure ?
traditional
in history
?
dont be naive

what reality?

is it reality?

blah blah blah.
i dont care. kiling children is savage.no excuse for it .targeting or dont targeting.

And the worst regime for killing children is Iran, or have you forgotten about the plastic keys given to children engaged in mine clearance............................

what reality?

is it reality?

blah blah blah.

And the worst regime for killing children is Iran, or have you forgotten about the plastic keys given to children engaged in mine clearance............................

this young boy died because they had two balls.
they did it for their mother and sister safety.
what was other option?
waiting for arabs and be ready for rape ?

what reality?

is it reality?

blah blah blah.

what was other option?

That is what Iran did to those they conquered, so don't try and claim that they are angels. Why didn't the ayotoilets do the mine clearance, after all it was them that had them planted in the first place.

what reality?

is it reality?

blah blah blah.

what was other option?

That is what Iran did to those they conquered, so don't try and claim that they are angels. Why didn't the ayotoilets do the mine clearance, after all it was them that had them planted in the first place.
bullshit.all mine was made in usa and israel

blah blah blah.

what was other option?

Is that what they told you?------all shit is made in Iran (make that muslim countries-----sunni shit stinks just as does shia shit

mosque motto

they kill for revenge.
because

Your opinion is worthless------you parrot the filth of the ayatoilets

blah blah blah.

what was other option?

Is that what they told you?------all shit is made in Iran (make that muslim countries-----sunni shit stinks just as does shia shit

you watched driving miss daisy (morgan freeman and jew lady) ? i watched this movie last night.
after 5 minute watching miss daisy character.i thought she is irosie91 :badgrin::badgrin:

driving_miss_daisy_4_freeman_tandy.png

they kill for revenge.
because

netanyahoo party is biggest shame for jewish people

because

netanyahoo party is biggest shame for jewish people

Islam has polluted the earth since its inception----in fact since the whore amina
dropped that load of shit from her womb in mecca-----MUHUMMAD the filthy

Forum List

Back