Family Sues PA School District After Their Daughter is Abused and Called a KKK Suppor

Chill guys. If you read the story from the source again you can tell it is using populist terminology to entice feelings. It doesn't reflect a political or a viable trend in our society. Journalism/Media/Press has its ways.

All I know is what the teacher said. She's an idiot and has no business teaching.

She certainly gave the girl something to reflect on.

I would have told the girl to go home and write a paper about modern racism, prove that her views are far from those of the KKK and WBC.

The girl has nothing to prove to anyone. She is there to learn. People like the teacher and you need to be kept far from those who seek an education.

Cons don't need no education. (with thanks to Pink Floyd) They've got their core values. That's all they need.
I understand your opposition to core values. Having them means you have to weigh each situation against them to judge the correct course of action.

Not having them means you just do whatever you're told.

You can't truly refer to something as a core value when what you profess to be for and/or against keeps changing all the time. So, for example, when conservatives oppose President Obama when he embraces policies that conservatives previously championed doesn't count as an example of a core value simply because conservatives continue to oppose Obama.
Ahhh, you're probably thinking of the Heritage Foundation's advocacy of a single-payer healthcare system, right?

How much traction did that actually get? Hint: Not a lot. :lol:

I understand your opposition to core values. Having them means you have to weigh each situation against them to judge the correct course of action.

You can't truly refer to something as a core value when what you profess to be for and/or against keeps changing all the time. So, for example, when conservatives oppose President Obama when he embraces policies that conservatives previously championed doesn't count as an example of a core value simply because conservatives continue to oppose Obama.
Ahhh, you're probably thinking of the Heritage Foundation's advocacy of a single-payer healthcare system, right?

How much traction did that actually get? Hint: ot a lot. :lol:
" Championed by conservatives"..pfft

You're getting your apples and oranges all mixed up. The INDIVIDUAL MANDATE was seen as a viable alternative to a single payer system (which Obamacare is NOT).

You're getting your apples and oranges all mixed up. The INDIVIDUAL MANDATE was seen as a viabalternative to a single payer system (which Obamacare is NOT).
No form of Obamacare, individual mandate or any other kind was "championed by conservatives" one or two heritage foundation members or even the entire group is not and does not speak for all conservatives?

This is exactly why most school dress codes don't allow provocative clothing.

This girl knew what she was doing. She knew how it was going to be received. Now she's looking for a pay day.

Everyone expressed their opinions and no one got hurt.

THAT is how the First Amendment is SUPPOSED to work.

Okay, I've had it with your disingenuous flag-waving bullshit, and your pretense that you're defending this TEACHER'S actions because of concern for the First Amendment.

So first of all, fuck you for wrapping your bullshit lies in the flag.

Second of all, you can stop saying "PEOPLE expressed their opinions. EVERYONE expressed their opinions." You and I both know - and I am DEEPLY disappointed to find out how quickly you will sink into being a lying sack of shit when you feel it advances your own agenda - that the problem here isn't "people" or "everyone", it's a TEACHER.

Deal with that fucking word, or shut up.

The problem here is that a TEACHER - say it really slow to yourself if that's not sinking in - took it upon herself to 1) verbally abuse a student for her political beliefs AND for her parents' political beliefs, and 2) attempt to censor the student's political beliefs in the form of demanding that she remove her shirt, and 3) encouraged a TEACHER'S AIDE to try to unwelcomely touch the student and deface her shirt WHILE IT WAS STILL ON HER BODY, and 4) then went out into the hall and encouraged other students to come in and mock and verbally abuse the student.

If you see some fucking "First Amendment rights" in all of that, then you're a fucking moron.

There is NO "First Amendment right" for a teacher to verbally abuse students. None. In fact, the First Amendment does not in any way protect the right to verbal abuse of ANYONE, nor does it allow you to simply spew whatever you want to say in a work environment. Ask anyone who's ever been fired for shooting his stupid mouth off.

If I really needed to explain that to you - which I doubt - then you're not worth talking to, because you wouldn't know a Constitutional right if it crawled up your asshole.

You're getting your apples and oranges all mixed up. The INDIVIDUAL MANDATE was seen as a viable alternative to a single payer system (which Obamacare is NOT).
Yeah. How much traction did it get on the right? Hint: Not a lot.

Tell us what the teacher meant by her school being a "Democratic school". Then tell us how wearing a Romney shirt equates to endorsing the KKK.

Tell us how horrible that is what she said that the family has a viable lawsuit....
Yes, being accused of being in the KKK for wearing a Romney T-shirt is not at all a bad thing...

...to a leftist.
Especially when the Klan endorsed Obama. Lmao!8

Forum List

Back