Family Reunions - Do you have them?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Just curiosity here.............

Does anybody have Family Reunions?
Or, did you used to, and not anymore?

My family used to have them, until my generation grew up and moved out on their own, we stopped having them.

Kaj_Family_reunion_group_1988.jpg

cavers-with-dad.jpg

One branch of my family has been having reunions since the early/mid 70's, with nearly 100 of us in attendance. Now that the old timers are gone and the younger generations have taken over, many of us have dwindled away for different reasons so I don't see it going on much longer unless they keep it within their own families.

Just curiosity here.............

Does anybody have Family Reunions?
Or, did you used to, and not anymore?

My family used to have them, until my generation grew up and moved out on their own, we stopped having them.

Kaj_Family_reunion_group_1988.jpg

cavers-with-dad.jpg
Nope. Not since the 80s. Most of the one that attended in the 60s, 70s, and 80s are dead. There's a lot of that dead thing, going around.

My generation and younger have scattered out most in my age group are dead . Had a bit of one at my uncles 98th birthday I got to catch up with all some of my cousins and their kids and grandkids. One of my cousins grandkids was a member here I am not sure she still is. But in the past we had really huge and fun familiy reunions out on the banks of the St. Johns River I miss it.

Pretty much the only time that my family has one now is when someone passes away. The funeral is what brings us together.

God bless you and what's left of my family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back