Family Of Seth Rich Confirm He Transmitted DNC Emails To Wikileaks

Interesting premise, but the lack of Seth Rich’s parents saying anything at all, much less confirming anything, really takes out the heart of the blog post.

Yep- there is no such quote from his parents- it is a quote of someone saying that the parents said something.

Which the parents have previously denied.

More Fake News from the Fake News Party.

How is that any different from "according to sources with knowledge of the conversation"

In a way you are correct- it shows the hypocrisy of the Right whining about 'Fake News" when they so happily embrace unverified statements.

But the family has previously denied these same things- but that doesn't stop the contards from trying to smear their son and them.

How would the family even know? Did Seth say to them "hey mom and dad, in case anyone asks, I did not leak emails to wikileaks."

His parents have flat out come out in the media and said it is bullshit that he did it.

Good lord, give it up already.

The cowardly contards are always happy to slander the dead.

They can't sue for liable.

Interesting premise, but the lack of Seth Rich’s parents saying anything at all, much less confirming anything, really takes out the heart of the blog post.

Yep- there is no such quote from his parents- it is a quote of someone saying that the parents said something.

Which the parents have previously denied.

More Fake News from the Fake News Party.

How is that any different from "according to sources with knowledge of the conversation"

In a way you are correct- it shows the hypocrisy of the Right whining about 'Fake News" when they so happily embrace unverified statements.

But the family has previously denied these same things- but that doesn't stop the contards from trying to smear their son and them.

How would the family even know? Did Seth say to them "hey mom and dad, in case anyone asks, I did not leak emails to wikileaks."

Ask the OP- who claims that the family told them he did leak the articles- 'how would the family even know? Do you think Seth said to them 'hey mom and dad, in case I get murdered, you should know I was the one who leaked the emails to wikileaks.

Who is Seth Rich? Is he related to Vince Foster?

Only in manner of death. Both crimes unsolved and both suspected of having something to do with the Clintons.

Yes, and both are having their memory desecrated by nut jobs who care more about crazy conspiracy theories than the truth.

Clinton sycophants aren't interested in the truth.

So why haven't the police found any evidence of that? If you say the DEEP STATE, I will laugh at you and call you an idiot.

The Clintons are currently worth $80 million dollars. How many murders could you commit and get away with for that much money?

Trump says he has lots more money than that. How many murders has he gotten away with?

Only in manner of death. Both crimes unsolved and both suspected of having something to do with the Clintons.

Yes, and both are having their memory desecrated by nut jobs who care more about crazy conspiracy theories than the truth.

So why haven't the police found any evidence of that? If you say the DEEP STATE, I will laugh at you and call you an idiot.

The Clintons are currently worth $80 million dollars. How many murders could you commit and get away with for that much money?

Trump says he has lots more money than that. How many murders has he gotten away with?

Aside from murdering the liberal ideology and the American progressive movement's agenda?

Those are good enough for me.

His parents have flat out come out in the media and said it is bullshit that he did it.

Good lord, give it up already.

The cowardly contards are always happy to slander the dead.

They can't sue for liable.

I wouldn't be surprised if the website in Steve McRacist OP is from Russia.

Today has been a rather big day with a former Trump aide saying he thinks Mueller has stuff on Trump, and they are just trying to distract the Trumpbots by throwing this kind of click bait out there.

Did Seth Rich die from Arkancide?
His death is HIGHLY suspicious.
Why aren't Bob Woodward and Carl Bernstein ever interested Democrat corruption?

It's not a conspiracy theory when the reality of the conspiracy is real and is proven. Conspiracy to kill Seth Rich and two other DNC ers is real. Arkansas justice rears its ugly head again.

Only in the minds of crazies.

Multiple shots in the back.. Nothing taken. Smells like an assassination to anyone sane. Arkancide is very real.

How would the police know if a thumb drive with evidence on it was stolen during the murder?

He, by default, would not have told anyone he was carrying one.

Nothing suspicious here.

If you think the circumstances surrounding SETH RICH'S murder are odd, you are a racist homophobic transphobic xenophobic Islamaphobic misogynist.

Nothing suspicious here.

If you think the circumstances surrounding SETH RICH'S murder are odd, you are a racist homophobic transphobic xenophobic Islamaphobic misogynist.
giphy.gif

If you think the circumstances surrounding SETH RICH'S murder are odd,
Haha, nice try. You are being made fun of not because you think the circumstances are odd, but instead because you are using your powers of clairvoyance to add your own nonsensical explanations.

Nothing suspicious here.

If you claim that Seth Rich's murder was part of a conspiracy- despite any evidence at all- you may well be a homophobic racist misogynist- or just a plain old Konspiracy Kook.

I think it is pretty clear: Trump has gotten away with at least 4 times as many murders as the Clintons have.

Uh oh! Now we know why the DNC refused to turn over their servers to the FBI. Seth Rich stepped into something much bigger than he realized. He made the fatal mistake of going to the FBI and one of Hillary’s FBI partisans squealed on Rich

The rest is history

The Family Of SETH RICH Confirm He Transmitted DNC EMAILS TO WIKILEAKS! – InvestmentWatch
Too bad the author of this thread was banned, because I wanted to show him this: Washington Times settles lawsuit with Seth Rich's brother, retracts conspiracy editorial

Last edited:
That doesn't mean Hillary didn't have him killed.

WE NEED AN FBI INVESTIGATION!!!!

RIGHT??!!!

IF we need one for a 36 year old GROPE....why not a 3 year old murder?

Hillary is guilty until I get an FBI report clearing her.

That doesn't mean Hillary didn't have him killed.

WE NEED AN FBI INVESTIGATION!!!!

RIGHT??!!!

IF we need one for a 36 year old GROPE....why not a 3 year old murder?

Hillary is guilty until I get an FBI report clearing her.

You think Hillary has people killed. That's insane.

UNless the FBI says that hillary Clinton did not have Seth Rich murdered, she did it.

It's on Hillary to prove she didnt do it.

UNless the FBI says that hillary Clinton did not have Seth Rich murdered, she did it.

It's on Hillary to prove she didnt do it.

Funny that you think that is how it works. Not HaHa funny, but odd funny.

Hillary called for the hit until I see an FBI report that exonerates her specifically.

If she is innocent, she should call for an FBI investigation.

...at least 7 FBI investigations.

Forum List

Back