Family Of Dogs Found Abandoned In The Trash

I despise animal abuse and the savages who do it. They are not human anyway.

I withdraw this comment if you are a vegetarian.

What do you think of someone who hires a hit man? Are they a murderer too?

How much meat have you eaten in your life? If you have ever eaten meat then you are guilty of hiring animal abusers for your own pleasure. Living is an extremely violent process. On second thought, don’t use your brain. Just enjoy your Big Mac.

I withdraw this comment if you are a vegetarian.

Fuck people who like to kill.

I love to kill chickens, turkeys, cattle, swine, lamb, fish, shrimp, lobster, crab, and other critters. I just prefer doing it by proxy. I bet you do too. High five to you. You and I are violent animal killers. We just do it the lazy way. If you are a vegetarian then disregard this post. If you are not a vegetarian then admit your hypocrisy immediately.

There are a lot of animals I don’t kill because I live on an assumption that they aren’t delicious.

People like this really make me sick. You would expect them to totally hate people after this, but yet almost every single one of their tails was still wagging. It makes me tear up just thinking about it. Poor innocent furry babies. 🥺

People like you create this scenario. If people felt like they could kill their unwanted dogs without being shamed then they would do that instead. Society has created an illusion that killing unwanted dogs is illegal. Sometimes the only options are bad and worse. Most people view killing a dog to be worse than just dropping it off somewhere. In all honesty the responsible thing to do would have been to kill these dogs. Now this poor lady’s life has been interrupted by these silly dogs all courtesy of shame peddlers like you.

Last edited:
There may or may not be reasons for it

I knew this guy that was sweet as pie but you couldn’t tell it by looking at him. He had long hair, a long beard, and an arm full of homemade tattoos. One of those tattoos said, “people suck”. He created an image of himself that kept people out of his life. He was one of those dog lover fanatics. He was good friends with me but I could tell he had been hurt by people to such a degree that dogs seemed more palatable as a companion. Dogs are loyal, nonjudgemental, and malleable. What’s not to love? You can control a dog. You can’t control a human. It’s easy to see the emotional weakness of a dog worshipper. It is a mental illness. These are hurting people that are scared you will hurt them. They aren’t bad people per se but they shouldn’t be taken seriously. Dogs are a lower life form to be used for the benefit of humans. We breed dogs for desirable traits. The reality is that the ones with undesirable traits should be discarded. Our society as a whole doesn’t know how to get rid of these animals that are counter to our own well being.

I knew this guy that was sweet as pie but you couldn’t tell it by looking at him. He had long hair, a long beard, and an arm full of homemade tattoos. One of those tattoos said, “people suck”. He created an image of himself that kept people out of his life. He was one of those dog lover fanatics. He was good friends with me but I could tell he had been hurt by people to such a degree that dogs seemed more palatable as a companion. Dogs are loyal, nonjudgemental, and malleable. What’s not to love? You can control a dog. You can’t control a human. It’s easy to see the emotional weakness of a dog worshipper. It is a mental illness. These are hurting people that are scared you will hurt them. They aren’t bad people per se but they shouldn’t be taken seriously. Dogs are a lower life form to be used for the benefit of humans. We breed dogs for desirable traits. The reality is that the ones with undesirable traits should be discarded. Our society as a whole doesn’t know how to get rid of these animals that are counter to our own well being.
Pets are NON JUDGMENTAL. They are NOT Hypocrites. They love ❤️ you UNCONDITIONALLY.

Forum List

Back