Family Of Dogs Found Abandoned In The Trash

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
The saddest thing is many of the usual suspects will be more outraged by this than by the horrific butchering of human children.
Most would favor banning "abortion" for puppies over the same protections for babies
Eh, it doesn't bother God to kill babies, get a pair and stop crying.

The saddest thing is many of the usual suspects will be more outraged by this than by the horrific butchering of human children.
Most would favor banning "abortion" for puppies over the same protections for babies

True, but it's still sad either way.

People suck.

Yeah like you. Or wait since you started becoming an asshole to me I found out you're one of them. No wonder you love dogs so much. If I didn't love dogs I'd tell you that you should probably go fuck one,.. but that would be considered animal cruelty so I won't.

Yeah like you. Or wait since you started becoming an asshole to me I found out you're one of them. No wonder you love dogs so much. If I didn't love dogs I'd tell you that you should probably go fuck one,.. but that would be considered animal cruelty so I won't.
Very nice.

On a Sunday no less.

You should be very proud of yourself.

Yup, growing up on the farm we had to shoot many dogs after vacation & hunting season when the city & suburban visitors abandoned them.
Same here. 4 so far this year. City folk down on their luck dump their dogs out, in the country because shelters won't take them, or they think some Samaritan will take them in. Often the dogs get desperate, and start going after livestock.

No puppies ever grew up to be Hitlers, develop nuclear weapons or AOC's or Bidens.
Animals aren't destroying the planet or waging wars. Fuck people who like to kill.
Save the puppies.
Drowning hunter next to a drowning puppy? No problem, here puppy, here's a dry towel

No puppies ever grew up to be Hitlers, develop nuclear weapons or AOC's or Bidens.
Animals aren't destroying the planet or waging wars. Fuck people who like to kill.
Save the puppies.
Drowning hunter next to a drowning puppy? No problem, here puppy, here's a dry towel

I see what you're saying but as much as I love animals abortion is a much more important topic as that's taking the life away from innocent babies. 🥺

I see what you're saying but as much as I love animals abortion is a much more important topic as that's taking the life away from innocent babies. 🥺

Sure...but the topic is animal abuse :dunno:
Drowning puppy next to a drowning baby.....I would have to save them both.
But if that baby grew up to be a hunter /killer....to the bottom !!!

I despise animal abuse and the savages who do it. They are not human anyway.

What does one have to do with the other?

Lol. I have called out dog huggers or whatever you call them. Those fanatical dog lovers that lose their mind when you rub a dog’s fur the wrong way are 10 times out of 10 human haters. Test my theory some time. They usually admit it extremely fast. There has already been at least two admit it in this thread

Lol. I have called out dog huggers or whatever you call them. Those fanatical dog lovers that lose their mind when you rub a dog’s fur the wrong way are 10 times out of 10 human haters. Test my theory some time. They usually admit it extremely fast. There has already been at least two admit it in this thread
Yeah, I've noticed that more often than not; those who treat animals like humans, treat humans like animals..

Forum List

Back