Fallon Show humiliates Bachmann with misogynistic song

Rush did not intro Michelle Obama that way.

He said, WHAT IF Michelle Obama were introduced that way?

He was pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

But AS USUAL, this is going to be hung on him as if this was something which sprang spontaneously out of his head, just like with the Magic Negro song. Rush makes fun of liberals' misogyny and liberals' racism, but liberals conveniently clip out any context which would damn them and pin it all on their preconceived notions of Rush.

He knows how to tweek the lefties and I love him for it!

:lol:

Ditto! :lol:

Sometimes Rush really is over the top and in poor taste, but I don' believe even Rush would have said those Ed has posted. I think it just wouldn't be something Rush would say. Most of the Rush quotes Ed uses are taken out of context--they might be something somebody else said and they're trying to make it look like something Rush said, but in this case, I'm pretty sure they are fabricated out of thin air. When you aren't provided the context there is no way to check. Ed just pulls them off of leftist "I hate Rush" sites and posts pages of them and has yet to provide a verifiable in context link for any of them.
"Sometimes...." "SOMETIMES?" Are you serious? He's the most bombastic and controversial figure on the right. He's almost always saying something, not just in poor taste, but outright offensive and bigoted to somebody and/or some group.

And why don't you believe the quotes are accurate? I've personally quoted, at least on 2 different occasions, quotes from Rush...and I pulled them from his website's transcripts. BTW, the site allows anyone to access the transcripts for a limited time, so after that you have to be a paid member. That might explain why you would easier find his more bombastic ones elsewhere. Lefties won't PAY to be offended...that's ridiculous.

I really have to question your standards if you insist on being this naive about Rush.

Those that can't "write books"? Seriously? Have you ever tried to write a book?

Of all the lame, ridiculous things to say. This is why the right wants "leaders who aren't readers". It explains the last 20 years of their disastrous history and the damage they've caused this country. Worse, it also explains why they can't learn. Not from history, not from facts.
The funny thing about this is that it's the RIGHT WINGERS that ALWAYS have a some hack and/or pundit coming out with a new book pushing RW ideas and propoganda. They're forever on the Best Seller lists because the RW lemmings that worship at The FOXNews's throne are forever picking up the .99 cents copies. And their think thanks are forever sending them out to potential voters boosting their sales.

Long story short, no group writes more books that the Righties.

LOL!!! :lol:

No one has to listen to Rush. All you have got to do is start a thread with his name and the Left will quote something he says. They seem to listen to him more than those on the right does,

Right, this is why you ALWAYS see and hear of RW politicos rushing to kiss Lush Rimbaugh's ring finger and big toe everytime he gets upset at them. Like when they publicly bash him for, yet another one of his reprehensible statements and he bashes them on his show the next day and they run on his show and genuflect and bow down to beg for forgiveness. And this is not from the minions, this is from the highest levels of RW politicians and pundits. Begging mercy from Lush Rimbaugh.

Yeah...they do this because they are pandering to Lush's LEFTIE audience. :rolleyes:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

49izadw.gif

Too funny. :lol:

I'm not going to fuss with you Marc. I understand you buy into all the anti-Rush rhetoric, and that's fine. He's a big boy and he can take the flak and sometimes actually deserves it. But it isn't ALL that often that he is over the top--certainly not to the extent that the left who hate him says he is. I was commenting on Ed's obsession with Rush and the dishonest way he attacks him. I will set the record straight when somebody is clearly misquoted or likely misquoted or misrepresented whether it is Rush or Barack Obama or anybody else. And that would include you as well. I was raised not to bear false witness and for me it is an ethical issue as well even if I despise the person.

But in any case diverting the thread topic to Rush Limbaugh is absolutely a derail of what this thread is supposed to be about.

Oh, and would you look at that. NBC buckled.

News from The Associated Press
Well, they got their apology, that should be that.
OK, I just found the clip in question...

Jimmy Fallon Show Band Plays 'Lyin' Ass Bitch' To Intro Michele Bachmann - YouTube

You know, I never heard of the song nor the band and I didn't get it until after the fact. There are no derogatory lyrics to it, at least none in that part of the song that they played during the intro. Clearly Michelle was as clueless as I was.

It's a lil sketchy, but I don't think I'd get bent up outta shape over it.

But you did get bent out of shape cause some one boo'ed the First lady right? Bet you even claimed it was racist.
See my previous post above. The First Lady and some huckleberry podunk country queen from the sticks are two TOTALLY different things.

You're right, they are two totally different things.

The First Lady is a public figure because she is married to an elected official.

Michelle Bachmann is a public figure because 1) she IS an elected official, 2) she is running for a higher office.

So...where were we on having respect for elected officials merely because they were elected?

Also, I have learned from experience to NEVER trust Ed's Rush quotes as he has so far been unwilling to put them into any kind of context so that we can see if Rush really is saying things like that or if the Left is falsely accusing Rush. If you ask him to, he simply goes to whatever hateful leftwing site he is getting them from and posts pages more of them. And most, I believe, are entirely bogus or taken so far out of context as to completely change the meaning.

When RCP posts a Limbaugh quote, however, you can take it to the bank. So he definitely was out of line with his joke re the First Lady. And I have told him so via e-mail.
What could POSSIBLY be the context of those Rush quotes? Or any of his other racist and reprehensible quotes for that matter?

Sometimes Rush really is over the top and in poor taste, but I don' believe even Rush would have said those Ed has posted. I think it just wouldn't be something Rush would say. Most of the Rush quotes Ed uses are taken out of context--they might be something somebody else said and they're trying to make it look like something Rush said, but in this case, I'm pretty sure they are fabricated out of thin air. When you aren't provided the context there is no way to check. Ed just pulls them off of leftist "I hate Rush" sites and posts pages of them and has yet to provide a verifiable in context link for any of them.
All DittoTards are programmed to say the same exact thing, and yet when challenged to show some other context or some leftist site they NEVER do.

It's real easy for someone who isn't brainwashed by your MessiahRushie to check both. Simply take the quote, put it in quotation marks and google it. Google will provide the link to Limpboy's site plus all other sites that used the quote. Most times the only other sites from the pathological liar's site where the quote appears is where I've posted it!!!!
But you knew that already which is why even after I challenged you to give another context for "Michelle MY BUTT" you didn't, but chose instead to bear false witness against me.

Here is a google search for your MessiahRushie's "first linebacker" childish insult that I posted earlier. Please point any "leftist 'I hate rush'" sites. As you can see, except for my posts there are nothing but CON$ervative hate sites gleefully parroting the pathological liar's insult.

"Well, the first linebacker is -- ah, First Lady is on the campaign trail" - Google Search

It was inappropriate to play that song. Bachmann is a grown up lady, not some 15 minute reality star.

Really? Because most of the time she sounds like Paris Hilton or Kim Kardashian.

Personally...........I think the whole GOP debate parade is a lot like a reality show.

I agree with your assessment of the debates. I also agree that MB is less than intellectually impressive. However these acknowledgements do not change my opinion of the band's choice.

I don't think anybody thought it was a good idea. As far as I can tell, nobody is reacting to that. They're reacting to how she handled it - which was "not well."

I don't think anybody thought it was a good idea. As far as I can tell, nobody is reacting to that. They're reacting to how she handled it - which was "not well."

You know.........she could have stated that it was a joke played at her expense, and then just simply ignored it from then. Trust me........the story would have gone away.

However, bitching and yelling about it just fans the flames and makes the story bigger (which makes me wonder if she's actually running or just another attention whore like Sarah Palin).

Jimmy Fallon was a terrible choice to replace Conan. I could care less what he jokes about whether it's Bachmann or Hilary Clinton. He wasn't funny on SNL and he isn't funny now.

But in any case diverting the thread topic to Rush Limbaugh is absolutely a derail of what this thread is supposed to be about.

Not really. We're talking about controversy here and Rush is controversial by the very nature of what he has said and done in the past. It's not a stretch at all. And good grief, is Rush protected here like he is at a couple of other sites I'm familiar with? Hell, no.

You know.........she could have stated that it was a joke played at her expense, and then just simply ignored it from then. Trust me........the story would have gone away.

However, bitching and yelling about it just fans the flames and makes the story bigger (which makes me wonder if she's actually running or just another attention whore like Sarah Palin).

She doesn't want it to go away. She needs the sympathy points to buoy her faltering campaign. She needs the media attention.

Now, of course, it's not sufficient for the mere VP of NBC to apologize.

Bachmann Disappointed NBC

She demands an apology from the President of NBC. Then once she gets that, she'll likely demand an apology from the board and then the president of GE. For one silly little song, she'll ride the Whaaaaaaaaaaambulance as far as it will go.

The goofy ass victim mentality can be seen on this board too with the feaux outrage and conservatives demanding liberals on this board condemn the actions of the Roots, as if we had anything to do with this.

Screw that.

Not really. We're talking about controversy here and Rush is controversial by the very nature of what he has said and done in the past. It's not a stretch at all. And good grief, is Rush protected here like he is at a couple of other sites I'm familiar with? Hell, no.

Good to see ya.

He's not protected here. No one is.

So it's her fault for objecting to a terrible classless insult.

Figures.

Obama objected to being compared to Hitler.....which resulted in Hank Williams Jr getting the axe.

What's the difference????

Answer: Libs can get away with it all of the time while cons get condemnation.

Last edited:

So it's her fault for objecting to a terrible classless insult.

Figures.

Obama objected to being compared to Hitler.....which resulted in Hank Williams Jr getting the axe.

What's the difference????

Answer: Libs can get away with while cons get condemnation.

Really? I don't recall Obama ever dignifying William's asinine comments with a response.

ESPN fired Williams because his comments were outrageous and bad for business. Furthermore, he was a mere ad man. Easily replaced.

Most people that watch the news are aware of Fallon's disgusting welcome of Michelle Bachmann on his show, playing 'Lyin' A** B****' as she walked on stage. Talk about classless...whatever

But if you look up who the fall guy is for that song, they're blaming "Ahmir Khalid Thompson" the drummer, who has been "reprimanded" If you go to Ahmir's facebook page, libs are running to his defense. Oh well, right?

"[Ayanna Smith] Who do I need to cut??? The Bachmann chick? I have a brand new box of razor blades and some fresh lemon juice! Cause apparently a civil, artistic protest is not enough..."

Civil artistic protest? No rebuke, Ahmir is not deleting her post or the dozens applauding what he has done...wow no regrets I guess

Conservative talk show hosts would never stoop to this kind of attack
and their audiences wouldn't put up with it if they did. I'm just curious...are the average libs really that low? Do you agree with this kind of crud? Is there any class to the left whatsoever? Are there any democrats on this board that have a problem with this?

Rush intros Michelle Obama to "I Like Big Butts".

Rush did not intro Michelle Obama that way.

He said, WHAT IF Michelle Obama were introduced that way?

He was pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

But AS USUAL, this is going to be hung on him as if this was something which sprang spontaneously out of his head, just like with the Magic Negro song. Rush makes fun of liberals' misogyny and liberals' racism, but liberals conveniently clip out any context which would damn them and pin it all on their preconceived notions of Rush.

What if I call you an idiot that can't tell that what you point out is a distinction without a difference? What if I call you a complete apologist for whatever you perceive as your "side"? What if I said I said that using the tactic that you are defending is transparent and cowardly?

Huh? I'm just asking "what if" here. I'm not actually saying those things.

Please. No one is falling for the old "I'm just asking questions, here" bullshit.

Good to see ya.

He's not protected here. No one is.

I know. I was being facetious. Some people seem to be acting like he is.

Forum List

Back