Zone1 "Falling Inn Love"

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
My girlfriend and I watched a rom-com called "Falling Inn Love." It's about an American woman who wins a contest and gets an inn in New Zealand. She meets a man there and falls in love.

I said to my girlfriend, "I know why it's called 'Falling Inn Love' -- it's because ---"

"No, you don't!" she shouted at me, in a vain attempt to stop me.

" --- there's an INN and ---"

"No!"

"--- and a couple ---"

"Stop!"

"--- FALL IN LOVE!"

I didn't get sex that night.

My girlfriend and I watched a rom-com called "Falling Inn Love." It's about an American woman who wins a contest and gets an inn in New Zealand. She meets a man there and falls in love.

I said to my girlfriend, "I know why it's called 'Falling Inn Love' -- it's because ---"

"No!"

"--- and a couple ---"

"Stop!"

"--- FALL IN LOVE!"

I suspect if you were a horse, you would never neck rein well. People would have to keep pulling the bit in your mouth and digging in with the spur.:auiqs.jpg:

"No!"

"--- and a couple ---"

"Stop!"

"--- FALL IN LOVE!"

Sounds like you need a "no talking" policy during rom coms. Serious biz those flicks. And she probably thought you were gonna ruin the "ending".

The use of a pun in the name of a movie is not a good idea. Also, the name of the movie is a spoiler.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back