Falling apart - American no go zones.

In Chicago, shooting deaths take no holiday - CNN.com

This seems to be a major problem. What are the authorities doing about it ?

They're making Chicago safe for criminals

This is actually true. Democratic party machines are historically famous for their protection of gangsters, and Chicago is Number 1 in that.

Is Tommy saying Obama's 'community organizing' was a huge failure? That would be wrong, because 'community organizing' in Chicago is all about making the street gangs more powerful and helping them be more effective in their criminal endeavors.

Nothing. It solves zip if all that is done is arrest/release.

Most dangerous states.
1. Alaska
2. Nevada
3. New Mexico
4. Tennessee
5. Louisiana
6. Arkansas
7. South Carolina
8. Delaware
9. Missouri
10. Alabama

9 out of ten rural, but a mix of politics.

Black...ha ha...Lives...ha ha ha...Matter...ha ha ha ha!

Gosh, haven't heard anything from Alfred or Jesse or other well-known race pimps speaking out against their murderous black thug criminal brothers. Guess they condone the everyday black-on-black slaughter in the streets of their hoods everywhere in America.

Most dangerous states.
1. Alaska
2. Nevada
3. New Mexico
4. Tennessee
5. Louisiana
6. Arkansas
7. South Carolina
8. Delaware
9. Missouri
10. Alabama

9 out of ten rural, but a mix of politics.

Wrong.....you didn't post the link and the reason you didn't is that 1) the dangerous places in those states are democrat cities.....2) and for many of those states it is the suicide rate that drives the death rate.

The major cities in Louisiana...controlled by democrats, dittos Tennesee.....

democrat law enforcement and social policies drive the crime rates...

Well, Tommy my boy, Chicago is America's blackest city. Filled with the blacks you think are such saint-like victims, despite their record-breaking, gargantuan crime epidemic. I challenge you to name a single neighborhood, in the enormity of my country, that got BETTER and more peaceful when a bunch of black crybabies moved in. I could say that our blacks behave exactly like your muslim inbreds (esp. the rape stats.) but I know you won't believe me anyway.

In Chicago, shooting deaths take no holiday - CNN.com

This seems to be a major problem. What are the authorities doing about it ?

Liberals have been very successful in the "Detroitifcation" of large American cities. Your beloved London Mayer will no doubt follow suit, only instead of illiterate African-Americans, you'll have Muslims burning the place down.
Its strange that there is such poverty and violence in the richest nation on earth. Obviously your gun laws dont help.

Forum List

Back