FAKE NEWS!!

I see you was on the bandwagon.

Big surprise, trump ass kisser cultists kissing Putin's ass and betraying America. Defending Russia and making Russia great again. Has trump produced a hat for making Russia great again yet?
I'd suggest you read my post above, the one with the polar bear; but you've proved too oftern you're too dumb to write a rebuttal or anything of substance.
My gosh you are such a hypocrite Obama only appeared with ORiley, then he trashed fox news. Hillary was given the debate questions in advance. Silence from you. CNN constantly lied about Trump on the campaign and he bans them. But your other liberal leaning news groups are welcome. The tables have turned and liberals are losing their grip on owning the media.
What did CNN lie about in reference to reporting on trump? Can you be specific please.
Russia, there is no proof.
They are not reporting that there is proof. They are reporting allegations made by US intelligence and law enforcement authorities and about Russian interference and reporting on the various investigations being conducting. That is not fake news. It is just news you do not like.

"It was too story at one time. Try again."

You two, LOL.

Well, FAUX News has done it again:

Swedes puzzle over Fox News' Swedish 'security advisor'

Is it any wonder that Fox News, Limbaugh, and AM Radio RW talking heads are anti MSM, and accuse the MSM of be broadcasting propaganda? It's what the RW does, it accuses the MSM of mendacity and broadcasting Fake News, something the above have been doing for decades.

As the favorite source of the only news they hope to hear, the hoi polloi conservatives on the USMB echo the same crap spewed by trump and Faux News taking heads, employed or paid expert quests.

Trump and many Republican Pols only appear on Fox News, where the questions are pre-approved softballs It is imperative that the Free Press remain free, and Fox News, Limbaugh and others of this set be vetted with extreme vigor.
View attachment 114293

I'd suggest you read my post above, the one with the polar bear; but you've proved too oftern you're too dumb to write a rebuttal or anything of substance.
My gosh you are such a hypocrite Obama only appeared with ORiley, then he trashed fox news. Hillary was given the debate questions in advance. Silence from you. CNN constantly lied about Trump on the campaign and he bans them. But your other liberal leaning news groups are welcome. The tables have turned and liberals are losing their grip on owning the media.

There are two (that means "2") reasons why you claim the MSM is liberal.
  1. It's what you've been told to believe
  2. It's the truth, and that is not what you want to hear.

Is it any wonder that Fox News, Limbaugh, and AM Radio RW talking heads are anti MSM, and accuse the MSM of be broadcasting propaganda? It's what the RW does, it accuses the MSM of mendacity and broadcasting Fake News, something the above have been doing for decades.

As the favorite source of the only news they hope to hear, the hoi polloi conservatives on the USMB echo the same crap spewed by trump and Faux News taking heads, employed or paid expert quests.

Trump and many Republican Pols only appear on Fox News, where the questions are pre-approved softballs It is imperative that the Free Press remain free, and Fox News, Limbaugh and others of this set be vetted with extreme vigor.

The fake news is the assertion that there is no rape jihad occurring in Sweden you rape supporting POS, and CNN, MSNBC, NYTs, WaPo were all caught red handed actively colluding with the DNC and Hillary campaign you absolute joke of a human being.

Last edited:

View attachment 114293

No, just watch how the question a liberal. Then see how they question a conservative. If you can't see the difference. Then you are too far gone.

View attachment 114293

CNN, MSNBC, NYTs, WaPo were all caught red handed by wikileaks actively colluding with the DNC and Hillary campaign you absolute joke of a human being.

Can you support your claim that the questions Fox News give REpublicans are pre-approved softballs?

Only by watching Hannity, who lead the interviewee, and the Fox and Friends who were actors reading their lines. The funny thing about Fox News, if you actively listened, was this situation:
  • One Fox Employee, talking head, has a dialogue with another Fox Employee, talkiing head where one makes a statement (for example only, "the earth is flat");
  • Skip to the next hour;
  • A third Fox Employee, talking head (or Fox and Friends) begins the segment with, "some people are saying the earth is flat".
  • Next, a none Fox Employee is interviewed by a third talking head and asked, "since the earth is flat, yada, yada, yada - a logical fallacy of begging the question.
That is a pattern, and how Fox News became Faux News to the astute listener.

The problem with stupid people is that while they are stupid, they don't knot they are stupid.

View attachment 114293

No, just watch how the question a liberal. Then see how they question a conservative. If you can't see the difference. Then you are too far gone.

Maybe the difference is the liberal speaks the truth, and conservatives always lie.

Last edited:

Can you support your claim that the questions Fox News give REpublicans are pre-approved softballs?

Only by watching Hannity, who lead the interviewee, and the Fox and Friends who were actors reading their lines. The funny thing about Fox News, if you actively listened, was this situation:
  • One Fox Employee, talking head, has a dialogue with another Fox Employee, talkiing head where one makes a statement (for example only, "the earth is flat");
  • Skip to the next hour;
  • A third Fox Employee, talking head (or Fox and Friends) begins the segment with, "some people are saying the earth is flat".
  • Next, a none Fox Employee is interviewed by a third talking head and asked, "since the earth is flat, yada, yada, yada - a logical fallacy of begging the question.

I was hoping for something a little more definitive.

LIke a report that Trump got the questions before hand.

Maybe the difference is the liberal speaks the truth, and conservatives always lie.
Lol, is that why the have Hillary the questions to the debates? To keep her honest? Lol

• Skip to the next hour;

A History Of Dishonest Fox Charts

bizarro.png

• Skip to the next hour;

A History Of Dishonest Fox Charts

That's better.

SOme of those are obviously bad graphs.

So, yes, Fox has a slant. And they should do better.

Do you care that they are vastly outweighed by the MSM and Pop Culture?

Maybe the difference is the liberal speaks the truth, and conservative always lies.

Lol, is that why the have Hillary the questions to the debates? To keep her honest? Lol

It was wrong to do so!
It was yesterday!
HRC is yesterday!

Trump is a liar, that is a current event!
Two wrongs do not make Trump&Company's lies right or acceptable
The Press is not the enemy of the people, censorship is.

Fake News:

How many lives were lost by Fake News promulgated by the White House & other GOP LIARS?

We now have a LIAR in the White House once again, that is indisputable; only liars and fools will deny that.

Fake News:

How many lives were lost by Fake News promulgated by the White House & other GOP LIARS?

We now have a LIAR in the White House once again, that is indisputable; only liars and fools will deny that.

Thus we can conclude with assurance that fake news is not always the product of news agencies, the White House created fake news which cost our nation vast amounts of blood and treasure.

Even tweets can promulgate fake news, as we have seen most recently.

I used to love going to the different news channels after Obama made a speech..

Very entertaining ~

Fox news would rip it apart and lie or 1/2 truths ( and watch those same lies end up here as threads..lol ) , while msnbc praised for every little thing..

This is why you need a brain of your own to go out, research and come to your own decision, not just believe everything the media tells you.
And that is why we have a free press, and why it is imperative that the press remain free. The push by this White House to muzzle the press is extremely alarming. Senator John McCain was right in his warning on what this admin is trying to do. I have never seen another admin that has so openly lied to the press, then attacked the press for pointing out the lies. Not just the mouthpeices either, but the orange clown himself.

From yellow rags like Breibart to the New York Times, you can find any opinion on any subject in some form in the media. It is up to you to read and judge the validity of the articles presented by the media. It is not the government that should decide what the media can publish.

Forum List

Back