Fake News. The Media Story that Trump Had Rioters Tear Gassed to Get to the Church is False According to Park Police.

Did you read my post? Did Barr go and talk to Park police before Trump's walk thru the park to the temple of God? Yes he did.... That is why it was speculated that Barr pushed park police to do the removal quickly... And gave permission to use tear gas....

speculate
[ˈspekyəˌlāt]

VERB

1. form a theory or conjecture about a subject without firm evidence.
    "my colleagues speculate about my private life" ·
    [more]
    synonyms:
    conjecture · theorize · form theories · hypothesize · make suppositions · postulate · guess · make guesses · surmise · think · wonder · muse
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Please read and learn definition of the word speculate sugarplum...

As a matter of record, the media story that Trump had rioters tear gassed so he could go to the church in D.C. is also false. The Park Police said they had no idea Trump was coming. They asked the rioters three times to leave as they were violating curfew, destroying property, and attacking law enforcement. They did not leave so the Park service took the action they did.

Completely fake news the media keeps repeating.

Key quote from the story: "But on Tuesday morning, Park Police sources told WTOP that this was not the case, arguing that the protesters were not all peaceful, that tear gas was not used, and that officers did not know of Trump’s visit to the house of worship. The outlet went on to report that the crowd was pushed back when officers were being hit with water bottles and that protesters had climbed onto the top of a structure at the north end of Lafayette Square that had been attacked and burned a day earlier.”

Park Police LIED. They now admit they used teargas.

Sweetie.....you didn't even read your own link. But, hey you are a Dim. :lol:

From the link you posted.

"But on Tuesday morning, Park Police sources told WTOP that this was not the case, arguing that the protesters were not all peaceful, that tear gas was not used, and that officers did not know of Trump’s visit to the house of worship."
You can abandon your moronic thread, now.

No tear gas was used douchebag. The media lied. Damn you Dims are retarded. :lol:

Per CNN.

Delgado said on Friday that the force still stood behind its statement from Tuesday, which explained that it had used smoke bombs and pepper balls to clear the crowd. The force has never said it used CS gas, a chemical irritant that the Park Police claimed they commonly refer to as tear gas, and stands by that still.

"United States Park Police officers and other assisting law enforcement partners did not use tear gas or OC Skat Shells to close the area at Lafayette Park in response to violent protestors," Monahan said in a statement. "No tear gas was used by USPP ... contrary to widely and erroneously reported assertions."

pepper spray gas, was used..... often called a tear gas in generic terms.

It is not tear gas as the CNN article explained. One is a natural substance the other is not as you have said repeatedly. Since the media got it wrong they are now claiming they are the same thing. They are not.
they are both riot control substances that cause TEARING, coughing, choking, burning and temporary blindness..... yes, one is a man made chemical and the other a natural chemical mixture using a part of the Cayenne pepper etc....

yes, they are not the same chemical substance, but why in the heck does that even matter? THEY BOTH DO THE EXACT SAME THING! Whether it was a man made tear gas or a natural form of tearing gas matters naught.... what matters is it was used on protesters, along with rubber bullets, and smoke bombs, along with helicopter hovering and NOT on rioters, just to clear a way for Trump's photo op.

what if Obama had done that to you all as peaceful protesters for an arranged photo opportunity?

BE HONEST! You'd be outraged even more than the left is, over it! :eek:

They were not peaceful protesters. That is a lie. Monuments were vandalized. Cops were injured.
It was not tear gas. Period. The media has an obligation to get the facts right. If not, they need to correct the record. Everything the media said in this story was wrong. I know that is hard for you to admit, but when it comes to Trump their hatred supersedes anything else.

I reference 3 years of Russia collusion reporting. It was all complete bullshit. There was zero collusion. None. The media lied. They made shit up. They lied about Hillary being a lock to be President. At least half of what they report regarding Trump is complete bullshit.

I don't watch Hannity or far right shit because I do not like being lied too. Many enjoy being lied to if it confirms their biases. I think that is sad.
Please, for the love of God, stop your twisting and turning.

We are not talking about the other riots in other cities or on other days.

This protest was NOT A RIOT...it was a peaceful protest, with peaceful protesters... Nothing was being looted or broken or set on fire....

The park police and other unknown govt entities fired on peaceful Americans, just to move them back a block so Trump could have his interlude with St John's church, the Holy Bible, and a photographer.

Don't you hate it when you're caught in a blatant lie and it's confirmed and confirmed again that you lied...... :abgg2q.jpg:

**********​
**********​
Did you read my post? Did Barr go and talk to Park police before Trump's walk thru the park to the temple of God? Yes he did.... That is why it was speculated that Barr pushed park police to do the removal quickly... And gave permission to use tear gas....

Park police did not use tear gas.... so, that was wrong.

But DC police did.... The question is still, why?
You lose. The report came out, the irrational hate-driven FALSE narrative has been debunked. Your desperate attempt to keep it alive is pathetic.

Lol you people take any win you can get huh? You gotta milk that shit for all its worth!

And 'you people' continue to throw shit at the wall to see if anything will stick, even though you know its complete shit you're throwing, and when your lies get exposed over and over you make stupid statements like this in your own attempted defense.

BREAKING NEWS:

THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF THE INTERIOR JUST RELEASED HIS OFFICIAL REPORT DECLARING THE CLEARING OF THE DC PARK / GASSING OF PROTESTORS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP

Yet another TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven Democrat, Fake News Media, & Snowflake LIE DEBUNKED!

Wait, you mean when the DEMOCRAT NAZI INSURRECTION STORMED THE WHITE HOUSE AND TRIED TO KILL THE PRESIDENT?

LOL

I like how you think you can lie your way out of this. No, you didn't think that all along. You only came into the light of reality as I dragged you into it, kicking and screaming; as I did here...

You fucking Nazis attacked our seat of government with your insurrection.

Well, not you, you were in Iran, but those you cheer on in your war against America.

LOL

I like how you think you can lie your way out of this. No, you didn't think that all along. You only came into the light of reality as I dragged you into it, kicking and screaming; as I did here...

You fucking Nazis attacked our seat of government with your insurrection.

Well, not you, you were in Iran, but those you cheer on in your war against America.
:cuckoo:

BREAKING NEWS:

THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF THE INTERIOR JUST RELEASED HIS OFFICIAL REPORT DECLARING THE CLEARING OF THE DC PARK / GASSING OF PROTESTORS HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH PRESIDENT TRUMP

Yet another TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven Democrat, Fake News Media, & Snowflake LIE DEBUNKED!

Lol you people take any win you can get huh? You gotta milk that shit for all its worth!
Thanks for your honesty calling the fucking LIB MSM hoax a "win".
Still trying to sell all those 'Hands Up Don't Shoot!' hoodies on EBay?
Why not try to wholesale them to 'Short Bus' riders? They won't have a clue what you are up to.
How many original 'Pee Tapes' did you buy from that dude in Nigeria?

Wait, you mean when the DEMOCRAT NAZI INSURRECTION STORMED THE WHITE HOUSE AND TRIED TO KILL THE PRESIDENT?

I would ask for a link but one does not exist to the twisted f*ing delusions in your warped mind.
Absolutely NOTHING you just posted is ground in fact-based reality and not supported by any source, except in the TDS-suffering minds of snowflakes like you. You should REALLY try reading the report a bi-partisan committee just released on their investigation of the events on 6 Jan.

Wanna know why CNN's ratings are in the toilet like the giant turd they are?

1623333363770.png

For pushing TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven, unsupported, fake news propaganda
and false narratives like THIS (above).

"blow up in one's face":
-- '(of an action, project, or situation) go drastically wrong with damaging effects to oneself.'

1623333637785.png
1623333653289.png

I would ask for a link but one does not exist to the twisted f*ing delusions in your warped mind.
Absolutely NOTHING you just posted is ground in fact-based reality and not supported by any source, except in the TDS-suffering minds of snowflakes like you. You should REALLY try reading the report a bi-partisan committee just released on their investigation of the events on 6 Jan.

What?

In July of 2020, democrat insurgents stormed the white house via Layfette Park. It's what this thread is actually about.

Wanna know why CNN's ratings are in the toilet like the giant turd they are?

View attachment 499491

For pushing TDS-suffering, irrational hate-driven, unsupported, fake news propaganda
and false narratives like THIS (above).

"blow up in one's face":
-- '(of an action, project, or situation) go drastically wrong with damaging effects to oneself.'

View attachment 499492 View attachment 499493

Those "peaceful protesters®" breached the White House Fence in an attempt to kill the president.

What?

In July of 2020, democrat insurgents stormed the white house via Layfette Park. It's what this thread is actually about.

LOL

Fruitcake, no one stormed the White House. Not a single protester entered it, ya loon. :cuckoo:

The report did come out on Park Police, but what about the other law enforcement agencies there? Who fired on the peaceful protesters? DC Police? Homeland Security agents? The National guard? Federal agents...? Secret service? Who ordered the law enforcement to do such?

We've not been given any answers....

It was not an issue clearing protesters at a certain time, it was an issue that that were cleared by brutal force.... Who ordered the tear gas bombs, riot geared mounted police and using brutal force to remove them?

The report didn't give us any answers....so there must be another investigation out there, that will cover the actual concerns that could be separate from this....??

Vindication is so sweet. :)
you need to look up the meaning of that word. it's your thread and you repeatedly queefed that no tear gas was used.
this report didn't address who used the teargas and other forceful methods used to rush the protesters out?

Basically, the report answered nothing.... Just that park police did have a strategy on how to usher protesters out of the Park when the Fence contractors arrived.

But didn't touch who ordered the use of brutal force, for removal? Why do it, a half hour before curfew was set?I

So many unanswered questions...

Forum List

Back