Fake News CBS busted again.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Heavy coats in July in Texas/Arizona.

I don't think so. Who is running that shitshow over there?

1594999464782.png

I love you right wingers getting your panties in a twist over nothing. This picture is a still shot from a video. Any moron with half a brain can see there are no leaves on the trees and people are wearing jackets...because they are using footage of trucks that were in Elmhurst, NY. I've travelled exclusively in both states. I've never seen anywhere in Texas or Arizona that looks like the picture above. The trucks actually were requested by both states. If you want the whole story, here it is. If you want to just retweet faux outrage from some asshole on Twitter, I return you to you moral outrage. :)

I love you right wingers getting your panties in a twist over nothing. This picture is a still shot from a video. Any moron with half a brain can see there are no leaves on the trees and people are wearing jackets...because they are using footage of trucks that were in Elmhurst, NY. I've travelled exclusively in both states. I've never seen anywhere in Texas or Arizona that looks like the picture above. The trucks actually were requested by both states. If you want the whole story, here it is. If you want to just retweet faux outrage from some asshole on Twitter, I return you to you moral outrage. :)

And a Fake News Sheeple shows up to spin.

Fake News CBS used an old photo and tried to pass it off as being in TX or AZ, Dumbass.

No they didn't. Some asshole on Twitter cut the picture out for a tweet and probably didn't pay attention to the date and where it was taken caption. It's right on the bottom of the article.
Probably from some third party dumper site like Drudge or Breitbart.

No they didn't. Some asshole on Twitter cut the picture out for a tweet and probably didn't pay attention to the date and where it was taken caption. It's right on the bottom of the article.
Feel free to debunk it, Sparky. I won't buy into your conspiracy theories.

Looks like it is on the CBS "News" twitter feed.

:oops8:

Its about trust. Beyond lies. To pure propaganda.

Unless I missed it.......they've deleted it. Hmmmmmm, no need to delete if it were true :auiqs.jpg:

But I DO see alot of posts that are pushing the Latina's..........police clashes with, virus numbers, huge increases of cases. etc. Gotta get those votes too ya know
It was pretty far down the feed when I was there.

It was pretty far down the feed when I was there.

while I'm not on twitter, I can see what's posted in your link......I just scrolled back 24+ hours and nothing. Though I did see a post about trucks in Texas Rio Valley with a video.......so maybe they changed it??? IDK

Forum List

Back