Fake Indian...

The fundamental issue is she personally benefited handsomely from claiming to be a Native American. That is why this issue dogs her all these years, she knows she fraudulently applied as an Indian and that is why she refuses to take a DNA test. Sorry, the high cheekbone test is not very definitive.

How did she benefit greatly?
She listed herself as a minority in the Association of American Law Schools directory which allowed her to benefit greatly via Harvard's policy of racial discrimination against white people.
She actually stole a scholarship from a minority qualified student.
A real native Indian American.
What a bitch.

That is a lie. Link, or admit it's a lie.
My link ?
I live in Cambridge/Boston Mass.
That's my link ?
I know the bitch.
She made most of her fortune through Harvard University by flipping houses in Boston and Cambridge.
Buying the poor out and selling their homes to the rich.
Certainly in Cambridge and nearby Somerville.
She is not only a liar but also a thief.
That's my link.
If u don't believe me do some research or suck ur thumb.

Interesting, but I don't see how that has anything to do with a scholarship.
Are houses cheaper to buy, or sell for a higher price in Cambridge if you are of native American ancestry?

Why would a fake Indian like yourself complain about fake Indians?

Yeah, karma...
Lol
Says a control freak...
Chief White Bullshitter on a rampage.
Lol
An American Indian can’t be a libertarian/conservative apparently in your politically correct safe place... snowflake

The fundamental issue is she personally benefited handsomely from claiming to be a Native American. That is why this issue dogs her all these years, she knows she fraudulently applied as an Indian and that is why she refuses to take a DNA test. Sorry, the high cheekbone test is not very definitive.

How did she benefit greatly?
She listed herself as a minority in the Association of American Law Schools directory which allowed her to benefit greatly via Harvard's policy of racial discrimination against white people.
She actually stole a scholarship from a minority qualified student.
A real native Indian American.
What a bitch.
LIAR!

Forum List

Back